Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,  I was curious to know if anyone here has ever used a Cisco camera to do time-lapse captures? In this case we have a camera up in an area where a building is being constructed. It was brought up that it would be perfect to do a time-lapse of the ...

Hello,I'am trying connect with CPAM by API (Cisco Physical Access Manager API) and send request to http://<cpam host>/acws/services/psimws same as example in the documentation to authenticate:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soap:Envelope    xm...

I've assigned a badge to a user who already had a badge and activated it. Is there a way to re-purpose and re-assign this badge to a new user? I've tried to un-assign it, but CPAM has it grayed out and not accessible. I've been under the impression t...

aaronpolk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get the PTZ to work in VSOM 7.5.1 using the driver for the M3007 Axis camera.M3007 camera is installed and created template for the 360 view.  That works fine butI can not zoom in.  PTZ works fine in a browser.  

JD Mayo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing 70 3520 cisco cameras. I have about 5 of them that are having an issue. After booting the cameras and going to the initialization screen. I enable SSH enter the passwords for both HTTPS and SSH, hit save. When tit comes back to the lo...

Trying to connect an AXIS M3007-PV with VsomVSOM ver 7.5.1VSMC 7.5.1AXIS M3007-PV firmware 5.70.1.1Using the Axis M3007 driver that comes with VSOMI get the following error "The Following error occurred while verifying the device. Invalid username or...

We are taking over another departments cameras and they have Bosch Autodome 800 HD cameras. I am trying to add them to VSOM 7.6. Does anyone know the correct template to setup for the Bosch Camera?  VSOM keeps stating the camera will not support what...

I was wondering what policies other medium-large sized companies (3500 computers) actually use for port security. A recent security audit stated that we need to restrict access ports to 1 MAC to prevent people from unplugging a computer and plugging ...

I recently upgraded my VSOM and 3 media servers to version 7.6 (did not install patch1).  I'm trying to install the SASD applications, as I understand this is a suite.  But when I go into operations->software and click on Advanced Media player, that ...