Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I blew out a vsom stand vsms msp ru's so that I can have two stand alone boxes (both vsom & vsms on one box) one for lab and the other for production . .One one box I am able to get it up and running on 6.3.2 on the other I have have created my raid0...

Resolved! AXIS 241S on VSM

Hi All,I'm going to integrate AXIS 241S into VSOM. I've read in many document that VSM support AXIS 241S, but when I do some experiment on my lab, I can't find AXIS 241S from camera type dropdown menu.did I missed some steps?here's 1 document I've re...

I currently have VSOM 6.3.1, and the download page for 6.3.2 has four files: RHEL4, SLES10 SP1 (64-bit), SLES 10 SP1, SLES9 SP3. I looked in the /etc/ directory and I see a file named "suseRegister.conf" so I assume I have SuSe. But I can't tell if i...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am trying to upgrade IPC 2500 ( firmware 1.1.1 to firmware 2.1.2) by upgrade utility ,But the upgrade utility can't see the camera ( I connected it Back to Back & connected it to the same switch with my laptop ).Any Help ?

Yhya Akef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a challenging problem.  I have 2 Cisco Gateways.   If I have a device on gateway 1 input 3 that needs to unlock a door lock on Gateway 2, how would I accomplish this?   Gateway 2 was out of input ports, so the trigger had to be installed on a ...

If you are running vsms on a dell/hp equip running SuSE Enterprise 10 Service Pack 1 is there a hard drive req?Received from Twitter user @IamQ https://twitter.com/#!/IamQ/status/190825788172537856----Posted by WebUser Cisco NetPro from Cisco Suppor...

All,I have a remote site that has a service module running VSOM 4.2.1 and 3 2621v cameras, the archives are set to record locally and transfer to the main VSMS daily at 23:59 (to save on bandwidth during the work day). The problem is that this system...