Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all.My ISP requires authentication 802.1x MD5 using login and password at WAN port.That's why I am looking for a wired router with this feature.I looked at the RVS 4000 but it is not clear - is this feature is provided on the WAN authentication...

I have an RVS4000 with the following:Firmware Version:V1.3.3.5CPU:STAR 9202I believe it's a v1 of the RVS4000 as I've tried to put the 2.x.x firmware and I couldn't.My ISP upgraded me to a 100Mb/20Mb down/up plan (Quantum 100 here: https://www.highla...

I was wondering if I could setup my router CIsco RV120W to be able to connect to a VPN serice for my internet connection.  Looking to give my small home netwok more sercurity.  Is it possible with the Cisco firmware to be able to setup a connection t...

Hello!My question is the following:If i set up a pptp vpn between a Cisco rv082 router and a microsoft client,Can i set the client idle timeout someway? or Have a default value pre-configured for this?Because this device support 5 users to connect at...