Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have recenly installed a RV082 with two ADSL modems connected to Broadband lines. Access to our networks is done via VPN accounts configured on Windows Vista laptops. The VPN network works fine and everyone has access to their network data ...

I have an SR-520-FE-K9 installed with the the latest IOS sr520-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin and default config.  Firewall is set to low.  I have one Windows XP PC connected to the LAN and am trying to VPN from it to a SBS 2003 VPN server on the W...

Hi,I have a WAP4410N, but my switch is not PoE. I need a power injector, buy one, the AIR-PWRINJ3 but apparently not compatible. according to the datasheet of WAP4410N, suggests two models of Power Injector: Cisco WAPPOE or WAPPOE12. I use one of th...

I bought an RV220W to get rid of some minor problems on my older DIR-685.But when i send to others or post to usenet, using all my logins etc. i can only get aproxx 4800KB/s. As soon as i swap my router with the older DIR-685, i get 10000KB/s.Does an...

SpeedyJDK by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just install the WRVS4400N with SF100D-08 switch, installed easy. Great signal wireless and otherwise..just love it.My questions is, I have 5 computers on this network all Windows 7. I have a program like Outlook that shares files from one of t...

Hi there. My problem is as follows Setting the device up with static WAN is no problem, I get internet access and everything works perfect - using WAN1. But when connecting a LAN port to a switch with a dmz lan, the WAN port looses connection The LAN...

DrabantIT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the equipment above and work within a large Church.  I have configured the AP's with 3 wireless networks, 2 for internal office work and 1 for public access.  I want to use the RSV4000 as the DHCP server but want to ensure my public wireless u...

jbergman9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have recenly installed a RV082 with two ADSL modems provided by BT. Access to these is done via VPN accounts configured on Windows Vista laptops. The VPN network works fine and everyone has access to their network data and the Intranet/Inte...

Hi,Does anybody know whether Cisco will ever allow this model to simultaneously provide 2,4 and 5Ghz wifi access? Is it a software or a hardware limitation?Will it ever get cisco native iOS?ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

kitus_san by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes