cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,   I'm trying to implement a solution to terminate customer pseudowire directly into Cisco ASR9k VRF using pseudowire headend technology,  Does anyone have an idea about the scalability of this feature on the ASR9K (MOD160-TR/SE Boards) ...

ridha1980 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have a doubt regarding extended access list. We are writing the extended access-list by below format.   IP ACCESS-LIST (NAME OR NUMBER ) PERMIT IP HOST (SOURCE) HOST (DESTINATION)   But in the cisco document its mention as below   access-...

Hi, I have deployed IWAN solution with cisco 892FSP Branch routers (IOS version is 15.7(3)M1). I get the following error message :   May  8 2018 08:00:00.071 CEST: %MMA-3-CACHE_OVERFLOW: The number of flows has exceeded 95% of the configured size, mo...

Good morning,   I'm trying to configure an ASA cisco in my network.   I have a Juniper SRX100 router, configured as a bridge, then, directly connected I have the Cisco ASA and connected to the inside interface my switch Catalyst.   Connected to the ...

Echedey99 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Based from what I have searched, GRE is used to create a virtual link between routers and allow them to be directly connected, even if they physically aren’t.  "Suppose R1 and R2 are routers at two far ends of our company. They are connected to two c...

Rica Chan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have formatted the flash and rebooted the router C891F . The PASSWORD RECOVERY FUNCTIONALITY IS DISABLED, so that I cannot press the reset button.   I have copied the valid on the usb and conneted it to the router but it was not working. i re...

I already have a 887 working with VDSL on a second location.  I configured another 887 with the same config (changing logins, passwords and IP ranges) and while the connection seems to come up (ppp led goes on), the CD led starts blinking again after...

Hi Guys,   We are facing intermittent high cpu spikes on Cisco 2960 (2960-48TT-L),  We are unable to find out exact processes which are causing high cpu..   We wanted to configure EEM script to get the exact logs during high cpu.  Can we configure it...

Sir, I have switch Cisco WS-C3550-24 connected with cisco WS-C4507R. These 2 having same subnet 10.19.250.0/24. In 4507  the switchport  Gi5/30 in vlan 1 10.19.250.8/24 is having connectivity with 3550  switchport Fa0/4 in vlan 3 10.19.250.11/24. I a...

Hello,   I have a little problem with OSPF and default gw.  My 2 routeur R1/R2 receive the fullview (BGP) without default route. I generate a default-route in the OSPF with R1 and R2   QFX1 and QFX2 receive the default route (0.0.0.0/0)  I want to QF...

ospf-pb.png

Let's say we have 2 sites(main and Dr) in 2 different cities that have 1 circuit each from the same ISP.  Lets say we get a default route for both, and lets say we also advertise the same /24 through both.  currently the primary circuit is the main s...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IPsec LAN-to-LAN tunnel between a Cisco router and a Palo Alto FW. The tunnel remains UP-ACTIVE if there is interesting traffic - The tunnels goes down if there is no interesting traffic. The problem I am having is that I cannot bring the t...

mediaos718 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes