cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm not hugely experienced with Cisco routers but I've managed to configure a Cisco 2921 with BT Infinity which works fine. I can access the web/browse etc.   The only thing I'm struggerling with, is my BT package has static IPs currently the BT Home...

C26 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospf multi-area

Hello Everyone, I am trying to realize a multi-area ospf lab as shown in shared diagram. I am able to ping 10.10.60.1 (from R5) but getting no reply from PC1 i.e 10.10.60.100. Router configurations are attached with the post. Please help

OSFPv2.JPG

I am getting some conflicting info when looking up how a cisco router chooses the best route to get a packet to its destination. I believe what I am reading says that when a router gets a packet from a source destined to 10.0.1.50 & see's multiple ro...

Hawk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CCNA routing and switching and CCNA wireless certifications will be expiring in two months.   Will taking and passing the CCNA datacenter 200-150 DCICN (Introduction to Cisco Data Center Networking) exam alone recertify my CCNA routing and switchi...

Resolved! HO to DR bandwidth

Dears,   I have been given a task to decide the bandwidth from HO to DR,,  the bandwidth is decided on basis of what ?? everyday in GB's  ( around 10 to 15 GB) traffic will be passed from HO to DR, so how i shld calculate the bandwidth requirement so...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAN I ASK CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT THE BOLD LINE , what is that mean? is it warranty or what ?   CORE SWITCH  WS-C3850-48F-SCisco Catalyst 3850 48 Port Full PoE IP BaseCON-SNT-WSC388FSSNTC-8X5XNBD Cisco Catalyst 3850 48 Port Full PoE IPS3850UK9-163UNIVER...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card