cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,   I am running HSRP for my LAN.whenever my R4 is going down R5 came to active but if R4 came up again the fall back is not happening up to my R5 is going down.   R4 :   R4#sh run int fa0/0Building configuration... Current configuration :...

sankarmay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to ask some help to fix my configuration by using Multiple DHCP with internet access. Currently my configuration below is connected to multiple dhcp unfortunately unsuccessful Internet access.   Current configuration : 1449 bytes ! versi...

cool01 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is If PC A sends a packet (ACK = 80, Sequence Number = 1450, Payload = 1460), PC B will send an ACK Message (ACK = 2910, Sequence Number = RANDOM). If I am misunderstanding, please let me know.  

Hi Guys,   I'm facing something interesting here. The situation is the following: I have MITEL IP phones in the whole building and some people that moves from desk to meeting rooms and back to desk (lots of meeting). If a person connects her laptop t...

lineup by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have ASA 5508X where i redistribute the EIGRP (company network) to BGP (vpn s2s networks - branches). On ASA i have tunnels beetwen sites with VTI with BGP routing. On EIGRP i have default routing to company network. Eigrp must redistribu...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   I am going to upgrade IOS-XE image for ASR 1006 from 03.07.05.S to 3.16.6bS, Can we upgrade directly to 3.16 or need to follow any upgrade path.   I am not getting any document for upgrade path, Pls suggest.     Thanks in adv.   Regards, V...

Hi all,   I have the following topology :   Router 3:     DHCP and access to Internet Switch    Simple layer 2 with vlan 10    Router 4:     Gets ip from the DHCP but when I want to ping to the outside (8.8.8.8) i don't get any answer.     If I ping ...

DHCP.png

Hello, I have ASA 5508X where i redistribute the EIGRP (company network) to BGP (vpn s2s networks - branches). On ASA i have tunnels beetwen sites with VTI with BGP routing. On EIGRP i have default routing to company network. Eigrp must redistribute ...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,      I have two upstream, i tried to aggregate my routes to both of them, I'm not sure why my aggregate routes is not sent to my other upstream.    if you can see 1st neighbor is the one who haven't received the aggregate /22 routes

Capture.PNG

Hello guys,I have a simple design of a cisco 887 on ADSL, setup with dialer etc, I am trying to make a VPN so one PC from outside can connect and see the internal network 172.20.20.0 255.255.254.0.The config for VPN is the below**********************...

Hello,   I have set up a lab of 3 physical routers.  trying to create a serial connection using crossover cable via the dsu/csu. I gave them ips and they are in the same subnet and no shut was issue but they are not up.  Please tell me what Im doing ...

staphisco by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes