cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi guys, for IPsec tunneling . which router to which router do i use if there's HSRP at the right side. and i want the 2 circled intranet to communicate with each other ? i've tried puting the ipsec tunneling between this 2 router . but it seems lik...

tyr668_2-1701770457671.png
tyr668 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working for my Case Study Requirement in School, and it is taking a while and the GRE Tunnel is still not working on my end. May I ask you to see what the problem is on my file? Thanks!

normanlee by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my scenario, I have a Cisco router and a firepower firewall. I want to provide line redundancy between these two devices. In the current situation, the router and the firewall are connected to each other via an ineterface, I gave the IP address of...

Hello everyone! I am using a topology from Wendell Odom's book: my question is that I am using that topology to simulate the network on packet tracer, but when I issue the command SHOW IP OSPF INTERFACE BRIEF to see the neighbor count, it displays 0...

FabianPerilla_0-1674416572713.png FabianPerilla_1-1674416837445.png FabianPerilla_2-1674416882824.png

Hi all, Im having trouble getting my cores to route to my new WLC... I cannot ping the core from the WLC, and cannot ping the wlc from the core. Cores to WLC: 2 interfaces, members of PO71. VLAN allowed statement in use (allowed vlan 271)WLC to Cores...

Hey guys, since my CCNA exams are closing in, I've decided to start putting it all together. Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue for which I need a little help. In the topology (included .pka), I've set up OSPF and NAT translation for both priv...

xmorav45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A question about VRRP instances/groups and a request for suggestions from the Community.Equipment: Cisco 7609, Cisco NCS-55A2, Cisco Nexus 5596Is VRRP limited to 255 instances? Is there a difference between a VRRP instance and a VRRP group?If there a...

cwebbEKN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when we attached 500 Mbps internet link to router V1000 then we got to know that V1000 has bandwidth limit of 250 Mbps only .hence 500 Mbps internet link does not work.1.how to check bandwidth limit of router and switch ?is it mentioned in data sheet...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently bought MWR2941 router to my LAB.It had CF card inside but I didn't know how to power it up.I have order 24V 8A power supply and finaly was able to turn it on but...Rommon say it can't boot from flash.I have mwr2941-adviprank9-mz...

Hi eveyone, I might need some help to fix a very wierd issue. I needed to deleate some vlan in a switch, but unfortunately did it on the core. I let you imagine the chaos... now all the vlan are back up, but I have a really wierd case : I have a VM i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card