cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a router sitting behind an ISR4431 that is trying to establish and IPIP tunnel with another router on the internet. The ISR 4431 has an overload NAT statment NATing to the public internet IP. I am unable to establish an IPIP tunnel and it appe...

I have an IR829 that I am doing testing with and I have a question as to the capabilities of the SIM cards slots. Can both of these be bonded together to create greater throughput, or are they used in a fail over capacity only? When slot 0 loses conn...

Hey all!In case you missed it, we launched product enhancement ideas for router products a couple weeks ago in the Enterprise Networks Customer Connection program.  In order for this to be successful and for our products teams to know about what YOU ...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Dear All I have two ISDN Routers and I could Ping from Router B  172.22.22.254 ( Nating IP on Router A with 10.18.10.0 ) the Router A from Router B. Theer is also Loopback. I only want to reach 10.18.10.2 PC, which do not have the Default Gateway and...

Hi There,We're hitting about 95% memory utilization and it appears most of it is being consume by *Dead* processes (see below).Is there some way to recover the memory being used up by the *Dead* processes or will we have to reboot the router?RTR-01#s...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello. I can not open the server behind the second router, they are connected by a vpn tunnel. NAT in the first local network works. But with the second local network does not work. Maybe I need to use NAT NVI? Below, see the attached network diagram...

Oleh_83 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco Router 877 connected by the ADSL interface to a Huawei MA5300 DSLAM on the adsl 0/0/1 interface. On the other and, I have a isc-dhcp-server connected to the DSLAM on ethernet 7/2/3. Both adsl 0/0/1 and ethernet 7/2/3 are part of th...

Hi,  can someone brief as of how to analyze the forward and reverse response from the "show ip cache flow" output.  example: int fa0/0     ------------------- lan interface ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip route-cache flow Thanks,  James.. 

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes