cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Support Community !   I have a problem with my brand new ASR 1001-X. After a few weeks of operation, we encounter some bugs on the router. This ASR Router is used as Hub in a DMVPN (EIGRP) network with 1000 spokes connected trough interne...

I have read here , http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-731632.html that this ASR does the ACL processing in hardware which might explain why I cannot see ACL counters ris...

I have read here , http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-731632.html that this ASR does the ACL processing in hardware which might explain why I cannot see ACL counters ris...

Hello, I have a 4948 running bootflash:cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.150-2.SG11.bin ARIN just provided me my ASN and im trying to setup BGP or attempt to see how to set it up. In the first step im already at a road block. hostname(config)#router bgp ?  <...

tdale1987 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks, Uptime is 5 days. Does anybody see anything in this config I should be concerned about? WAN-RTR-VPN01#sh int gig 0/1GigabitEthernet0/1 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is CN Gigabit Ethernet, address is 2c33.115a.a7e9 (bia 2c33.115a...

Hi Trying to understand the queue limit when using a parent/child policy So Parent shaping the overall traffic and child doing the QOS For example In a config like this policy-map PARENTclass class-defaultshape average 17683258service-policy CHI...

So guys I'm at a loss here. We have a LAN in which we need to simulate user devices being able to send IGMP multicast traffic between networks. In this lab there is an old 3750 48 port switch and a 3800 router. Don't scream it was this way before I s...

I'm working on an issue trying to get Wake on LAN (WoL) messages to be sent across an MPLS network to remote locations. The path is from local subnet > L3 switch > Router > MPLS > Remote Router, connected to the remote (destination) subnet. On the lo...

Hi All, I'm trying to redistribute BGP into EIGRP. I have two groups of subnets and I'm applying different metrics to each group.  the reason for this is there are a total of four routers providing access from the WAN into the core network.  The iss...

I got OSPF running with 3 areas. See attach diagram for my OSPF setup. I want the border routers to be BDR's for area 0 but they should be DR for area 1 and 2 respectively. I want my two Nexus to be DR for area 0. Just need guidance in doing that.   ...