cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created this config on switch.p dhcp pool CARLSON   network 10.36.247.64 255.255.255.224   domain-name carlson.com   dns-server 203.122.63.152 203.122.63.154   default-router 10.36.247.81!ip dhcp pool pool2   host 10.36.247.82 255.255.255.2...

Hello all, Mon architecture existante ci-joint n'est pas redondant. Etant l'admin réseau je suis en charge de fournir une solution avec le cœur du réseau redondant. A cet effet, j'ai proposé une solution et j'aimerais avoir votre avis, car je sais qu...

I have a Cisco C897VA-W running IOS 15.6(3)M When I load a config that previously worked on this model under 15.1 the router fails to complete the boot cycle. I have gradually loaded the config piece by piece and have got to the stage now where it c...

ccarmock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys. I'm in need of some guidance. Currently I'm expanding my companys network to a differnt floor. 2 of the offices will be for our people and the rest is being leased to another small business. My boss would like to have the small business on ...

hi all,  Could someone confirm that we couldn't setup  EIGRP neighbourship with virtual IP address of one HRSP/VRRP group?  If it is the case, could we have some workaround to accomplish partial routes( hundreds+)  preferred on one advertised router...

eric.guo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I'm a network engineer who have a poor knowledge with DMVPN. I have a project to build the DMVPN with Single Hub/Spoked with Dual ISP. I have research some document regarding the DMVPN, many documents and forums recommended to use VRF ...

Resolved! NAT on 1942 router

Hi everyone I've pasted the configuration from a Cisco 1941 below and sure I haven't missed anything but wanted a second (expert) opinion Everything seems to be working fine except that traffic from 185.2 network is not reaching the natted LAN IP of...

I have a client who has purchased a new phone system.  This client currently has a flat network with one managed and one unmanaged switch. We are installing two Cisco SG300-28PP switches to replace their current switch infrastructure.  The phone prov...

jshuck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes