cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have requirement for configuring the VPN tunnels between our office DC and the AWS VPC to extend our on prem DC to the cloud. I have managed to configure the tunnels ( active - passive ) and the status is UP at both ends. However when I tried to pi...

ops by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We have purchased a new Cisco ISR4221 with NIM-2BRI-NT/TE=  module and we have receiving this error logs from router. Cisco IOS Software [Everest], ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_IAS-M), Version 16.5.1b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1...

Hi All Can you please advise if i can upgrade the IOS from 12.2 to 15.1 train? Please find the output of show version and show module below. Thank you so much for your help. Best Regards Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPBASEK9-VM)...

Hello All,  Our edge currently consists of a Cisco ASA 5512-x and a Cisco ISR 1941. Our primary ISP is Centurlylink and we have Metro E through them as well as our primary internet connection. With our internet subscription they assigned us a point ...

Hello all, I'm looking for some DDOS mitigation help. I've setup some blackhole services with my BGP peers and i'd like to see if anyone has a way to proactively null route possible incoming and outgoing ddos attacks. Aside from having a system like...

tdale1987 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am having some trouble configuring an ADSL connection on a Cisco 1921. The DSL line is coming into a modem and I had setup the in bridge mode, and connected it to Ge0/1 on the 1921 configured a dialer interface with the ADSL details, de...

Hi I have a HQ site and a branch site connected via an ME ISP network. The issue that I have with the two sites is that when I check under the sub-interfaces for the RX and TX load on the HQ they are not the same as that of the branch site. For exam...

Network noobie here. I have recently purchased a RV320 router for my home and have been attempting to get it to work with my home network setup. My home network includes a Cable modem->RV320->POE Switch->Access Points. I have followed the setup guide...

Hi, Iam configuring new ISR4451 router along with SM-X-ES3-16-P service module in CCW. I believe SM-X-ES3-16-P comes with LAN base image which can support static routing. For Layer 3 functionality (RIP etc) , I need to purchase minimum IP Base licens...

navneet.k by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I am doing an experiment to NAT traffic from global VRF to another VRF (called Internet). Please see my diagram. R1 is a host router with default gateway pointing to R2. R3 is simulating the ISP. Its lo0 with IP 3.3.3.3 is simulating an In...

HiWe are using the following image on our production  layer-3 switchIOS (tm) s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-IPSERVICESK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF11, RELEASE  SOFTWARE (fc1)There is no support for IP SLA in the current  version. But it seems there i...

HI Champs, I am struggling to isolate a problem but not exactly sure if this is related to hardware or Memory issue.. So here is the problem.. Problem - I have Cisco 881 router and have 4M MPLS pipe from provider. I am running QoS across the network...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card