cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I faced issued while trying to login a router using his loopback ip. i am able to ping loopback from remote machine but at the time to telnet or Ssh its give me connection refused, No Acl is configured on Line vty so its not matter of ACL drop, I deb...

Hello, I'm currently working on an exercise in Packet Tracer with the following layout: I've connected the 4 routers via serial and created 4 different networks between them. I've also configured OSPF the following way: The network works fine th...

pmtp94 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router: RV130W firmware: latest VPN: standard Due to a ISP static IP route issue, this VPN took two weeks to get connected.   So this morning was a happy time when the warehouse workstation connected to the main office file server and the specialty ...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a Small question just only for knowledge ... WIC is the WAN Interface Card and VIC is a Voice Interface card, what is the difference between them and the HWIC and VWIC ?Thanks in advance,Mohammed

I have CISCO2911/K9 with IPBasek9 and SecurityK9. Link to ISP is 16 Mbps with NAT configured on g0/0. I have configured simple policy that does priority for one class and simple fair queue for rest of the classes. And as obvious i have applied the po...

Hello all, I would like to know if is possible to move the traffic from one IP to other IP (both of them external) for the users of the network using a router/ios? For example. If an user tries to access 10.10.10.10 in fact the user communicates wit...

Mike Vo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP ASN

Hello,  We currently have our WAN links connected to an edge router but planning moving those WAN links to another router. I wanted to find out if we will need to create a new BGP process with a new ASN or can simply move the existing BGP process an...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CLN, I have questions about redundant internet setup connection.  I am sure some of you have that kind of setup already. IP SLA and BGP come into my mind when I think of redundant internet connection. I prefer IP SLA over BGP as it is so simple...

Hello,  I need some assistance with interface allocation between VDCs on a NX7K.  We've a NX7K and there are 4 VDCs configured on this chassis. I have allocated a group of ports(E7/1-E7/4) to one of the VDCs(VDC_01). I wanted to reclaim one of the ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I have ASA-5508-K9 configured with one ISP and I want to terminate other ISP in my ASA-5508. As My existing configuration is in running condition and all the traffic passing through the main ISP. Now I want to pass my https/http(web) traffic...

Hi guys, I want to ask for your expertise to help me troubleshooting my simple topology, kindly refer to the image.I have a connectivity from my DHCP pool but when I try to search in the internet it failed to reach google and I decided to capture con...

Adrian_T by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes