Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Filters BGP in ISP

HI everyone. I have to configure filters in bgp routers to deny all /30 routes and routes with the ORIGIN incomplete( redistribute on bgp). How can i made that with access-list? or i have to used prefix-list?

I am trying to use dual isp's connections on CISCO 881 by using static route track. I have problem that I can't ping, telnet secondary router IP from WAN(public address,able to ping from router console). This is the reason that secondary connection i...

Hello All, I have two routers connected and running IBGP between two of them and I am able to ping each other. But later I replace one of the router with same configuration and now I am unable to ping the other router, the replaced new router is of s...

Hi guys  Need your advice , here is the scenario I have an CISCO 2911 router and 2 ISP links  and really often problems with internet speed  is there any way to track one ISP's performance lets say when  delays are high to force router to change on s...

Dear All, We have two sites with two routers each.  Both these sites are connecting with Two point-to-point links. All running with Static routes. For Eg:- Site A:-  Router-1 Link WAN IP:- 10.0.0.1 Router-2 Link WAN IP :- 20.0.0.1 LAN HSRP VIP :- 1...

I'm hoping someone can help give advice and point me in the right direction. I have a single Cisco 1921 edge router on a public IP (Hop router on the rough attached diagram) with a PBR IPSec VPN tunnel from a source location that relays traffic to a ...

Hi Everyone, We need to accomplish a routing behavior wherein ASA will route a particular traffic based on FQDN and/or the service (tcp, udp) its using to reach the FQDN. I have attached a diagram for reference. If this is not supported under ASA (al...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, First of all, please excuse me for my level of English. I have a question face to face of the use of the protocol SNMP with a single public IP address I have to oversee several routers, and I wanted to know if we could use NAT with various por...

I have a question on Cisco DHCP router, We have configured dhcp on cisco servers and I am trying to find the show commands for the dhcp scope details, like reserve addresses, lease time etc.I have used commands like sh ip dhcp scope and bindings but ...

Hi  I know in OSPF there are many states, DOWN, Attempt,INit, 2way, exstart, exchange, load, full, what about eigrp , is there any states like that ? I am looking to know that, is there any states EIGRP router goes through before it forms the neig...

Hi  I know OSPF operation, I have done configuration many time. I would like to know what is hierarchical network design in OSPF, 1. why do need that ?  2.How to design that ? 3. If not have hierarchical design what happens? Please answer.

I am trying to use dual isp's connections on CISCO 881 by using static route track. I have problem that I can't ping, telnet secondary router IP from WAN. this is the reason that secondary connection is not doing fail over. sla all commands are ok a...