cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, I have basic straightforward l2tp/xconenct configuration for transfering L2 traffic through my L3 network. Problem I have is that traffic exiting tunnel is out of order (wireshark says so, traffic is captured witm embended monitor capture ASR se...

I have two internet links.I configure port forwarding for these two internet link into my internal server.After i configure, port forwarding only work on first ISP1. It doesn't work on ISP2 and i try to ping ISP2 link but it requests timeout.If i shu...

My RV32O is stuck in Connected inactive on Wan1 and cant connect to the internet? It worked fine last week but now its not. It connects directly to a BT openreach ISDN connection which is working fine, but the connection through the router is not rea...

Hi there, I'tried to get WOL packets forwarded from VPN to local workstations, unfortunatelly it won't work and I don't get it why not. Please find a diagram how the network looks like: The workstations should be waked up by WOL, inside the LAN th...

I have a Cisco7606-S router with RSP720-3C-GE. We have getting the log message:*Jan  1 01:08:56.203: %C7600_PLATFORM-3-LOW_BATT: Low Voltage detected for NVRAM Battery*Jan  1 01:08:56.182: %C7600_PLATFORM-SP-3-LOW_BATT: Low Voltage detected for NVRAM...

Hello, All my cisco core switches multicast interfaces are enabled with PIM version 2. My understanding of the RP reachable message is that it is relayed down the shared tree to other PIM routers so they know the RP is still up. If they don't receiv...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We need to replace Cisco 3945E router (L3 Switch) with upgraded version of Another Cisco product within a same price range. Can you please provide some information or Alternatives for the same.

Mayur.Lad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i bought a cisco 871 which has  IOS c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T1.bin. i tried to configure "ip addr dhcp" on the wan (fa4) interface and it give an error "%RAC-3-RACIPL: DHCP is already running on interface FastEthernet4" Any idea? regard...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card