cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue noticed where I am able to login to a router from my hub router using one wan link ip address but not with other. Whenever I try to attempt login I get message as "Connection to x.x.x.x aborted: error status 32]". we have an acl confi...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a scenario where we have two sites, A and B.  We need to deploy our own AS. Both sites connect to two ISPs.  Both sites are connected to each other via 10gb/s DWDM link.  They use EIGRP as an IGP. Every scenario I see like this uses the same...

Hi  My client using CSR1000v security and 10Mbps subscribe for 1year now they want to upgrade throughput from 10Mbps to 50Mbps, so they must to purchase another subscribe 50Mbps for 1 Year or just license upgrade to 50Mbps.  

I have configured BGP in ASR9K and BGP status are established and the prefixes are learnt and even end to end reachability is fine. However after certain amount of time, I could see that BGP state goes down and never comes up automatically. After gi...

I am confused on the router features on the 29xx and 39xx series. I have been able to take a 2951 SRST and reconfigure it as a CUBE when our 3945 died. Can I take any 2921 ISR router and turn it into an SRST router if I add a PVDM card and turn on th...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to be getting a GigE 1Gbpe DIA circuit from a new ISP very soon and the service does not come with a Router. The ISP is recommending an ASR 1001 or ASR 1002.  We are looking to purchase something cheaper than a ASR 1001 or 1002. Would a ...

Hello Team, I had working LDP session stopped suddenly & not able to find the exact root cause as Cisco & service provider both are saying it's not their issue. It was between 2 WS-C6506-E & LDP session stopped suddenly , my other traffic over link i...

Hi all, I have 3 routers. R1  Area 0 (advertising 2 loopbacks)R2 Area 0 and Area 11.0.0.0 (area border router)R3 Area 11.0.0.0 Area 11.0.0.0 is configured as a no so stubby area.Ip ospf neighbours area UP (Full/DR/BDR)From Area 0 to 11.0.0.0 I want t...

Hello, I have an issue. I can't connect to any of the IP 193.104.x.x/24 from outside my network. WAN INTERFACE: interface GigabitEthernet8 description Link-GTS ip address 85.9.x.x 255.255.255.252 secondary ip address 193.226.x.x 255.255.255.248 no i...

Hi all, there are a lot of posts on how to create a vlan bridge, but none seem to fit exactly what we need. We have a number of hosts in vlan 1, but for various reasons we need to change the vlan id from 1 to 2. Vlan 1 spans multiple buildings and sw...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes