cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, can any one help me quickly on the controller query . cisco 2921 router ,  card type VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1   Slot 0 SubSlot 0"   following configuration done on the router , however no serial link connected on the Wan interface Se0/0/0:0  . when I gi...

Hello, is it possible to create a VLAN interface (SVI) for a QinQ VLAN id on a 3850 or 3560 switch ? Context: I have a connection to a service provider that uses QinQ to isolate traffic from our customers to our main site. The traffic from each CPE...

Fab T by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Step by Step Bridge Group Virtual Interface (BVI) Configuration Integrated Routing and Bridging configuration on Router1: Router (config)#int fa0/0 Router (config-if)#bridge-group 1                           NOT SUPPORTED Router (config-if)#no shut R...

iafghani1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have 3 stack L3 switches (3750X-24T + 3750X-12S) in a core of the network (I will refer to them as S, T and Z), interconnected in an optical ring over DWDM. All 3 stacks are working with no problems for 3 years, without being reloaded. A fe...

Anyone can explain local-as in following configuration in Nexus7000? or send me a link. Thank you router bgp 2000  router-id 10.10.10.10  address-family ipv4 unicast  vrf ABC   locate-as 65001   log-neighbor-changes   address-family ipv4 unicast   n...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a Cisco ASA 5525 that randomly loses WAN connectivity i.e i cannot ping the default gateway i have checked all settings and everything looks good. i need to dump system/debug logs into splunk to see whats going on. in order to filter out th...

Hello guys!My question is a bit of a stretch, but I'm trying anyway. I'm looking for a way to use a vpn as a backup route over the internet for multiple locations of a bigger network. As scaleability is a must-have because at this point it's not full...

Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2014 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Mon 21-Jul-14 19:29 by prod_rel_team ROM: Syst...

mlosa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks we have public AS with /24 PI multi-homed to 2 different ISP via 2 different ASR 1000 , we received default route from both provider how we can achieve load balance for inbound traffic  and outbound traffic via PfR ? Thanks 

Hi All,   In order to be STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) Compliant we have used Nessus tool to generate the security report on CSR 1000V Router (Virtual Router) and we found the following issue  Report stated the following point       ...

tdeanesh by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 13 public IP's, NAT/PAT to HTTP,HTTPS, RDP ect.....  I am using a Cisco 2951 with Version 15.0(1) M3. My FTP server IP is 10.3.81.7 and the public IP for it is 99.3.81.72 About every 6 hours, I have to use the commands no ip nat inside sour...

gcarson73 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum, so i'm sorry if this is a frequent topic or an altrady answered one, but i browsed a little and all i found was similar problems but no sulutions. I'm going to attach an image to help clarify my issue. So, thi...