cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday we had an incident where one of our ISP's had a routing issue yet was still advertising routes to us that were unreachable. We have two ASR routers..one dedicated to ISP1  the other dedicated to ISP2 The ASR's are connected to each other v...

Hi, if we have a two static routes with default AD for the same destination wether the traffic will be load balanced or it will pick the first path.Please guide.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naveen

I have a Cisco ASR 1002 on which I am trying to configure the IOS WebUI following the direction here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr1000/configuration/guide/chassis/webui.htmlProblem is, I can only seem to get the so-called legacy interfa...

I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem with accessing a server behind NAT on a Cisco 7204 with NPE-G1 and IOS 12.4 I have access-lists permitting traffic with the IP I'm interested in and log-input. I have those applied to all interfaces, inside and ou...

crock by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I am trying to understand how a router picks a particular GRE tunnel to decapsulate  GRE encapsulated packet. Please consider the following illustration: SET UP: As can be seen both R2/R3 has two GRE tunnels using same tunnel source  a...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody I hope you all are doing fine; please consider the following example: R2 is hub and R3 is spoke, we are using DMVPN phase 1, I am trying to undestand the impact of ip nhrp map multicast 199.199.199.2ip nhrp map 192.192.192.2 199.199.199....

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Requirement - Specific traffic between two data centers must guaranteed minimum bandwidth of 50mb and in case of exceed it will change the precedence value from 2 to 0  Here is the configuration which i want to apply Option 1 - class-map match-any ...

I have an issue noticed where I am able to login to a router from my hub router using one wan link ip address but not with other. Whenever I try to attempt login I get message as "Connection to x.x.x.x aborted: error status 32]". we have an acl confi...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a scenario where we have two sites, A and B.  We need to deploy our own AS. Both sites connect to two ISPs.  Both sites are connected to each other via 10gb/s DWDM link.  They use EIGRP as an IGP. Every scenario I see like this uses the same...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card