cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DMVPN Phase 2

hi, i have been working in this topology from past 10 days. i am using ios code (C7200-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M2.Now the problem is am using phase 2 mode and i read many documents that phase 2 don't support summarization and default-routi...

feroz syed by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nat Translation OID

Hello,Does anyone know what change between 12.4(20) and 12.4(24) with snmp?  Seems as if a few of the OID's have changed and I cannot find the new ones.  For example:In 12.4(20) I would use this:.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.77.1.2.3.0To show all of the Active N...

VRF LITE with HSRP

Hi expert, This might be a stupid question.See below scenario: Let say i have two access switches connected on 1 router with one vlan, and i want to run some sort of redundancy protocol such as HSRP on the router for that vlan using some sort of vrf ...

WAN multi-site traffic shaping/QoS setup

We have multiple sites connected to a private WAN cloud (Layer 2) with varying CIR's.  Our QoS setup from our main site is 3 tiered in order to shape traffic to our overall CIR at the main site and shape traffic on different child classes based on th...

DMVPN over 3G failover

Hi Folks, I have been tasked with getting our 3G failover routers to go to an external address to receive NTP when dmvpn tunnels are down.I have tried adding static routes out to google's DNS with no joy has anyone input on something I may be missing...

Cisco 892FSP default IP address

Hi everyone,had a long day and that questions feels pretty stupid, but anyway: can someone tell me the default IP address a 892FSP ships with?I couldn't find one document from Cisco giving a hint and I've had my Wireshark looking for beacons on every...

Connecting several Networks

First of all, thanks to anyone who tries to help and support this question. We are a starting small company with 3 branchesI was requested to connect the Main branch with the 2 other branches. So I thought the best solution is to get a fast internet ...

arfallaha by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAN-LAN Connection

HiWe need to connect our LAN to a WAN via two links. The LAN is spread over 10km and is bourne upon an SDH network. The links would be via 100Mb leased lines, which would connect between the LAN and WAN at different physical locations. The LAN has to...

Docklands by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO VPN PPTP

this is my shema and my configuration on the router, I configure PPTP VPN, the post bond with remote internet connect to the VPN and takes an IP address (pool: 192.168.1.110 192.168.1.130) but it is not entered 192.168.1.0 networks are not ping 192.1...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: