cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i am trying to have a router loading a new IOS. I have done this hundreds of times.The confreg is 2102, i have one single boot system statement that points to the new IOS. I have double checked the path.When i reload, the router keeps going up wi...

I KNOW there has to be a ton of examples but I'm unable to find them.  The router is behind a cable modem and it gets DHCP from that.  I can see the router get the DHCP but for some reason it won't route or is not subnetted properly.   Maybe I've jus...

Hi The C3925 router, as edge router connected with ISP, is upgraded to ASR(i forget its name). Of course ASR can increase its performance. But I do not know which main feature the ASR can increase in this situation ? Anyone can tell me about this ? T...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have one setup in which I have a MPLS connectivity from a Service Provider and Broadband Internet connectivity from another service provider.Both the links connect to one of my DLINK switch(for which I do not have any option to goto console ...

I have three locations with Cisco IP phones. Let's call them home, location 1 and location 2. All traffic comes back to the phone servers housed at the home location. I want to set up QoS for my phones and it looks like Auto QoS is the easiest way to...

Hi, on a 4mb MPLS link we observe the tx and rx as given below. As per my understanding the transmission and receiving load is utilizing nearly 91% over the available 4 mb link. I have divided the respective values of tx and rx each of them by 255 an...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have one remote site, i am unable to ping my remote site firewall from my current location packet is dropped at router any one help me to solve this?

Good day.We have 2 3945E.  One for IPS1 and the orher for ISP2.They recieve BGP full-view from each ISP and have iBGP between them. Both routers have almost identical config and IOS: c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-4.M2.bin  Just discovered that one of...

I have to implement QoS on 3750 switch.I have two types of traffic received on that switch.I have two incoming links both of 10Mb. The outgoing link is 10Mb as well. I have high priority and low priority traffic coming to switch that passes through t...