cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I will first apologize for my ignorance ahead of time and thank anyone out there who can help me.  We have a 1812 router that we have leased from a company that I can't trust at all.  They are stating that the router, that we leased from them 5 years...

Hi,We have IBGP and OSPF running on a router.Learning default route via IBGP  and also getting installed in the routing table.sh ip routeB*    0.0.0.0/0 [200/0] via *.*.*.*, -----------------------> Default route getting installed in routing table   ...

Hi guys, Sorry for such a lame post, its been years since I've had to configure a Cisco device. I have an Ethernet internet connection presented to me that i'd like to test. I have a useable public address for that connection. I want to connect an ol...

Hi,With new Cisco 2960x , i was trying to configure stacking between 4 switches. Below is the console output while booting:-FIPS: Flash Key Check : BeginFIPS: Flash Key Check : End, Not Found, FIPS Mode Not EnabledPOST: MA BIST : BeginPOST: MA BIST :...

I received my first Cisco router yesterday. Today I tried to connect. It connected to CPP at first. Since the wireless is so difficult to configure, it wasn't too long (10 minutes, maybe) before I realized I has already made a mistake. Not knowing ho...

Is there any kind of power redundancy in the ISR 4300 family?Back in the 2900/3900 there was RPS and ways to have some degree of power redundancy. Having a 2U router like the 4351 with blade server and switch modules without RPS sounds a little bit r...

I have recently  discovered that when I try to console directly to our 2821 or 2921 series router, I cannot login without unplugging the T1 connection on the WIC card?Also when trying to console directly to our 2960g 3560 or 2960s model switches I ha...

kmcanly01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, im a newbie on BGP and i'm encountering this problem Globe-R4 and PLDT-R4 is peered through eBGP  Globe Routers R1-R5 is running through an IGP OSPF Protocol, they are on the same AS 1121  the problem is, Globe-R4 Routers knows all the route on P...

Hi, hope I'm asking in the right place. In packet tracer I'm trying to demonstrate an ipsec vpn tunnel. I'm having trouble with the ACL that is used with the crypto map match statement. Suppose I have 2 routers, connected via 11.0.0.0/30 network. Eac...

Hi,I am working for Samsung in Richardson but I am resident in Verizon ME LAB in Westlake. We have few RV180 routers. Previously someone configured those routers with username and password, but could not remember them.Unit #1:SN: SER174703CCMac Add: ...

Resolved! MPLS BGP Failover

so im a network admin for a fairly large credit union (cisco routers/HP procurve switches), previously the assit network admin for a very large bank. we are on a mpls/bgp network here at the credit union. we have two data centers, our main site & our...

du4blake1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes