cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Topology ISP------- ebgp-----------------HUB site R1--------ebgp-----------MPLS-------ebgp---------remote sites                                                         | ibgp                                      |                                    ...

Dear all, I need to know best Cisco switch for My Network.requirement is1.Need to Telnet2.Port Mange3.syslog facility use4.no need vlan than you

Hi all, I have an 1841 router acting as ADSL gateway. It has maxed out RAM and HWIC-1ADSL module installed.Some time after upgrade from  IOS 15.1(4)M6 to IOS 15.1(4)M9 the router started to behave somewhat strange. Every 3-5 days routing process stop...

alexnswr34 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1) When we use the third part speed test tools available in internet to measure the speed of our WAN link from our client (LAN) which is having a private IP in an organization, we do get a latency,upload and download speed.But this latency is calc...

First, I am not Cisco certified, and have learn all I know the hard way, but get around pretty well in the IOS. I have a simple network at home but it has to many devices and too much traffic for the normal home DSL devices, and I finally gave up reb...

Hi,  I have 2 X cisco routers running BGP multihomed to our ISP, these two routers connect back in to our firewall (checkpoint) that is in a HA balanced pair. and for simplicities sake lets image I have 2 subnets that I advertise to the ISP A and B. ...

Resolved! NAT loopback

HiI have Cisco 880 (Version 15.0(1)M6) router and have problems with accessing internal server using external IP (as far as I found it is called “NAT loopback or reverse NAT”). It works well on cheap Linksys RV082 but can’t get it works on mine devic...

Hi All ,I have a Cisco 2821 IOS 12.4 with HWIC-1ADSL card on board .My intention is to connect that router directly to dsl line of my OTE Greek internet provider, moving the dsl cable actuallyconnected into modem/router ZYXEL TW263R4. I have all the ...

I am having an issue with my Cisco ASA and SophosUTM device.I have had the SophosUTM installed as a VM for several months now and it has worked without any issues, I have now moved to the hardware appliance and this is when this problem has come from...

I have an ASR1006 running IOS-XE 15.0 ADVENTERPRISE, so I would like to know if the SFP (which I got from another router) with part number GLC-LH-SM would work in it  -- it's for a Single Mode connection.  I ordered part number SFP-GE-L= already, but...

rafrancis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a SUP2T VSS, with the XL version of the supervisors.  I was under the impression that this platform will hold up to 1,000,000 routes, but apparently it only supports 256K in the default configuration:   #show platform hardware cef resource-...