cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I've been asked to configure a site to site vpn on a cisca ASA 5505 and i've been asked to use a NON-RFC IP address/network because the other end using the 192,10,172 network on some of their devices. i went online to one of the subnet an...

dkingfx00 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco router 2611 in branch,there is internet connectivity and IPSEC VPN between branch and head office.I want two configure the second ISP internet link on router for backup,if one ISP connection fails router will automatically shifts on s...

We have a spare C6503 with a SUP720-3BXL around here, which after not being powered on for quite a while, it now complains that "Warning: Rommon NVRAM area is corrupted. Initialize the area to default values".  Hardware revision and serial number don...

Dear Cisco Friends I'm currently configuring 2 Switches to an additional Switch ( all 48 Ports, Catalyst 3560G) and i want to configure them as following (red = new):  PC = PortchannelAs you see, i already configured the ports on every switch and the...

I'm using CISCO 800 series  router , i have one static ip  i wish to access my server from remote locations Please help me how can i configure my router to enble this Is GUI is available with 800 series or not? ThanksHaque 

i have a C819 router with 1 Vlan interface, 1 Gig interface, 1 Cellular interface and a NAT configuration issue. I use CCP to configure NAT for the router with Vlan1 trusted and Cell and Gig interfaces untrusted. When i configure Vlan1 and Gig 0 inte...

swclark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am facing an issue at the Datacenter. Initially when I was trying to connect to WAN router there was no physical connectivity the interface was down and line protocol was down. After communicating with Service provider for BGP peering every...

Guys,I have my below access-list input in the interface for incoming to our default gateway (i.e. "ip access-group 107 in").I have a concern if the line 590 is appropriate in the network or should I input instead a "deny ip any any".I want to have a ...

Hi, I came up  with a good article from Cisco for troubleshooting MPLS, but I couldn't access due to permissions. I need step by step instructions to troubleshoot, where to look, what to look for, and how to connect, this includes VPN with MPLS.Pleas...

Rebekah03 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a doubt and wondering if someone can help me understand this piece of modern networking  as I am lacking filed experience (considering everything is supported remote)here goes the question:starting from Fiber to a router's interface , there...

HiI have router ADSL connecition with MAC Encapsulation Rputing (MER) protocolI need change the original ISP router to cisco 857, in cisco, MER is equivalent RFC 1483 routing.The Configuration-Remote Site Profiles is- No USER or PASS requiered- MAC E...