cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,I configure my trixbox for users who xlite outside our network can connect and make calls for free on internal positions our company.this configuration is also made ​​with a Cisco 2900 router, which redirects ports 5060 and 10,000 to 150,...

Hi Experts,After a few weeks of research and frustration, finally installed a working MPLS VPN between 3 sites. Configured 3 CE routers using static route. Default QoS on all location - which means no QoS configured. My question is, just as the title...

Hi,I would like to know the step by step troubleshooting to find out why not all ports providing Gigabit connection to our network on LAN.All computers are new with latest LAN adapter, WLAN connection speed is much faster than LAN connection.We have ...

ernesto06 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where show env o/p is as below, I suspect the FAN 1 which shows failed is not present in router, how do i find out with the help of CLI , how many fans are present in router.#show environment allSYS PS1 is present.       Fan st...

Arun More by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have over 1200 guest accounts configured on our WLC, we are looking to find a way to extract all of that information to check the validity of the account names and expiry dates etc.I'm aware of a software bug in 7.0 that only shows half ...

danozzy18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am managing a Hub and Spoke network with more than 1000 Spokes. The initial MTU of the tunnel interface we've configured is 1400 (on both hubs and Spokes).I am facing now some issue with customers that have a WAN line with a lower MTU: ping ...

Hello All,I am trying to configure a 2901 router to allow traffic from an external ip (x.x.x.244) to an internal ip (192.168.100.220) for an email domain I have set up. I have the MX traffic set and an a record mail.workforcedevelopmentinc.org set. O...

jschaber1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 10M ethernet link and am up/up on the link, I can ping the neighbor, but am not seeing BGP established on my end ("Active").  Telco is telling me they are sending routes, but are not receiving routes from me.  My question is in a state of "A...

ajrussell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good people,I'm looking for an equivalent function like errdisable on Cisco switches but for Cisco routers (like 19xx,29xx, 39xx, ASR1002ESP5).The reason for asking is that I need to switch traffic from primary to backup router if the WAN link of the...

I´m doing a design for presale, where  I will  need a router what support PAT for 500 or a little more of users, it  not need any more features only static routing and dhcp pool for 500 users, can you help me for know what router recommend?

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card