cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco ASR 9006 with XR version 4.2.3 and redundant RSP440's. The chassis is full and we are planning to replace a A9K-8T-L with a new A9K-24X10GE-TR. All 8 ports on the A9K-8T-L are configured and in use. Will the existing configuration on ...

jschmied by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have set up an independent network for our guest wireless. It is an ADSL modem going into a Cisco 1921. I setup NAT and DHCP on the router and it is only accessible through the wireless connection. We have a 50Mbps connection and about 250 devices...

John Luft by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to influence inbound traffic into a site based on the source AS, is this possible?I have two circuits communicating with two different business unitsOutbound is fine, using local preferenceI want all inbound and outbound traffic to use t...

I'm trying to setup a 1131 AP with three different ssids corresponding to three separate vlans.  I feel I'm close to completing this but I can't seem to get all three online at the same time.  ssid MickeyMouse seems to always be active and functionin...

Until now we haven't had much config on our switches so everything is running on vlan1. I've been setting up a new vlan but wanted to give the switch an ip address on vlan1 for now so I did: interface Vlan1 ip address 192.168.120.240 255.255.192.0 i...

Hi EveryoneI want to know can someone tell me how to enable multi-cast across the WAN, I'm currently the VoIP guy for my company and I have the CUCM piece done I just need to know how to enable the multi-cast across the WAN so all the phones can have...

Hello:I have a little ISP with 3 routers.The ISP is running OSPF as Interior Routing Protocol. One router have one client directly connected and i have included the client IP into OSPF using redistribution. I have redistributed connected routes into ...

juandyb01 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a cisco router 3825 running over 100% full time and I am planning to replace it for cisco router 2921 but I am not sure if cisco 2921 is good enough to replace 3825, however 2921 is the only router I have available to replace it.Any help...

Hi there, I have been reading up on this but now i'm getting confused.  My understanding so far is that CEF lookups increase layer 3 switching speed by making a copy of the routing tables next hops addresses and storing the information in the FIB an...

HiThis is my first MPLS lab, I just start learning mpls basic from yesterday, All routers have fully ip reachability and ospf is activated on all routers, now my doubt is if Router 1 want to reach Router 5 loopback interface it should go via R4-->R5....

I have two routers at a site.  one with a directly connected wireless bridge back to headquarters and the other with a P2P T1 back to the headquarters.  I have 3 subnets at the site.  I want 2 of the subnets to use the wireless bridge (54m connection...

Dear all, Please i have been having these logging:*Jun  4 06:52:20.366: %IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: FastEthernet0/1: the fragment table has reached its maximum threshold 32*Jun  4 07:00:31.574: %IP_VFR-4-FRAG_TABLE_OVERFLOW: FastEthernet0/0: the f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card