cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Load Balance on BGP using DMZLINK-BW

Hello People,I want to load balance with two default routes i am getting from my ISP, one of the routes is from the ISP that is directly connected and the second default route is via IBGP from the neighbor in my AS. Actually my topology is multihomin...

avi.cohen by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ICMP problem

Hi,I have this debug error on my routerMar  7 10:58:26.296: ICMP: dst (81.21.95.206) administratively prohibited unreachable sent to 79.164.27.17481.21.95.206 is my outside interfaceip access-list extended NATpermit ip host 10.0.22.2 anypermit ip hos...

senpay524 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two_ISP Issue

Dear All,I need help from your side..I have one of my customer have cisco 2951 Router with two ISP and two  ADSL module .i already configure one ADSL module.rit now customer want secondISP ( ADSL) module configuration superate netwok because customer...

VSS with BGP

Currently I have setup one pair of Cat6 with VSS enabled. And this VSS is connected to 2 core routers with MEC, which means each Ca6 has 2 links to the 2 core routers respectively. BGP is the routing protocol that been used between them and graceful ...

PBR&ASA 3560

I have a 3560-48ps running  IPBASE. I am wanting to do some PBR on this device. Will I have to change the Image to the IPservices for this to work. Here is a description of what I'm trying to do. I have two internet connections connecting to two diff...

Traceback on 7206 NPE-G1 router

Dear Experts ,I'm getting below error on 7206VXR (NPE-G1)  with IOS "c7200-js-mz.124-3i.bin".. Any Clues Mar 10 08:16:10.082: %SYS-2-BADBUFFER: Attempt to use contiguous buffer as scattered src, ptr= 662F04A4, pool= 64CCDCCC-Process= "<interrupt leve...

Haris P by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switching niveau 3

jai quatre switch de niveau 3 sur chaque site il ya un switch avec deux connexions simultane, une filaire et la deuxieme hertezienne avec adresse ip specifiqueje voudrais branche les mode de connexion sur le meme switch avec un protocole de routagema...

sakou1973 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco online lab

Hi,My online lab with Cisco and Juniper routerstelnet lab.sharontools.comUser: labPassword: 123456Devices passwords and topology:http://www.sharontools.com/online-lab/Sharon

sharonsa by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! reliable routing eigrp

Hey!How do i force eigrp to prefer serial interface instead of fastethernet?The topology is the following        fa0/0    --------    fa0/0 - R2 - fa1/0 --------    fa0/0R1                                                                          R4  ...

QOS on router with Avaya Phone System

We need to add Qos to two routers that have a point to point T1s.  We are using a Avaya PBX and Avaya devices by default will tag all voice packets with DiffServ Code Point DSCP- 46 (Expedited Forwarding), and signaling with DiffServ Code Point- DSCP...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers