cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Looking at using the ME3600 to terminate VRF's (with Advanced Metro IP Access) and am trying to confirm what L3 performance they have? (Looked at the router and switch performance pdf's but no info on the me3600/3800's?)Cheers.

Hello all!I've just recently upgraded a Cisco 877 to 887W router.I basically copied most of the config across to the router with no problem. ppp chap hostname and password all ok. ATM and Dialer1 interface comes up.The problem I'm having is when I op...

JDMJeffy84 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am restricting throughput speeds on a connection using policy-maps on a subnet with police rules. While this works to restrict download speeds to the desired amount, it does nothing to restrict upload speeds. I had thought the service-policy output...

Hello,Our ISP ordered SPA-1XCHSTM1/OC3 card from my company, for his plenty of customers. I want to know how i can configure the card, Can anybody route me to the configuration example for confguring the card. also it will be more clear view if anybo...

EIGRP quick question:If I summarize an eigrp route (say 172.16.0.0 /12) only on an interface facing some stub router in my network, does it mean that the same summary will be advertised by the non-stub router I did the summarization from, on any othe...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who need to replace their old 3600 router which supports an ISDN primary rate card and digital modems which supports analog dial up. According to the latest ISR2 module support document (only updated in October this year) I scan use...

jkegge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FQDN

Hi,I haven't used a proxy server. I have used nat for Internet traffic. The internet traffic passes through asa 5520. I want to log the full address of the Internet page visited by Internet client, how is this possible ?RegardsMeroSent from Cisco Tec...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card