cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

What are the prerequisites before doing this?  I have to upgrade a router this Wednesday evening if there is an opportunity to move it to a code that is more current that the one the client is currently running which is 12.4(25b).  I see on the Cisco...

I have a device on my network that on rare occation slams out Internet connection. QoS is not an option, so I am looking at a layer 3 switch that can do port-based bandwith throttling. The problem is that all of the L3 switches that I am looking at a...

tyson0317 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an 1841 for a test environment and I've been trying to get port translation to work and I just can't get it to work.  I can get to the router via Telnet or SSh no problem, but nothing internal.  My scrubbed config is below, thanks in a...

Good afternoon all.In a nut shell I have purchased a 2801 router running CME from someone.  When i show the contents of the flash memory there are over 100 files.  I appreciate the *.bin file for the IOS and the *.tar file for installation of CME are...

I currently am supporting a 3845 running 12.2.24.T on one side of an MPLS circuit and then a 3825 running 12.4.23 Mainline on the other end of the circuit.I was reading the Q  & A section about release 15 M and T.  Is there any reason (other than har...

One of my client try to configure the crypto key,but the router is not taking the command.What can be the issue...Router has security and data base license installed.Router detail is attached in snap.

Hi,I have created an OSPF ring between three routers for redundancy. Yesterday we had one of our link failed and found that the traffic didn't take next available path instead the site was disconnected. When checked on the routers I found that the hu...

suntecsbs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please, look at the three IPV6 addresses below.2001:0DB8:0:0:7::/64 2001:0DB8:0:0:8::/64 2001:0DB8:0:0:9::/64 The book I am reading says the summary of the three addresses is 2001:0DB8::/48.I thought the summary would be 2001:0DB8::/64.  If I am wron...

jaighobahi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup:Cisco Catalyst 2970G 28Port Gigabit Switch WS-C2970G-24TS-EGigabitEthernet0/1 connected to DSL equipement connecting to the InternetGigabitEthernet0/9 connected to the network that is to limit its equipments outbound Internet speed.This is what...

AlbyWRX by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings AllI am getting problem in IP helper commands.I issue commands on Interfaces but did not get IP from DHCP Pool of Router.Router acting as DHCP---3750---3750--Router as DHCP Client.Vlan is Up/Up.Alreday done shut /no shut  on All interfaces....

Resolved! Tacacs not loging

Hi, I have implemented OSPF and configured tacacs server for central logging and it worked fine. Now, I have changed the dynamic routing protocol to EIGRP but I couldn't get the username and password screen while trying to loging to router. When I tr...

Mero Cisco by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have only one path to reach router 3 loop int i.e 172.172.172.3. via serial 2/0, the FD distance is 2297856 and  i  try to increase the fd cost to add other another path to reach r3 loop. after i increase the 1000 fd now it change to  2298856. i...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card