cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an remote office with a flat /24 network.Users / Servers connect to 2 x 3560 Cisco switches which are uplinked to 2 x Cisco 3925 routers for Internet connectivity and VPN.We are planning to install VoIP in the office and would like to kn...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Still learning this so please bear with me.I have set up a VPN between 2 routers that are connected over 2 ADSL lines and layer 3 traffic transmits and receives ok. My problem is that i also need to transmit and receive layer 2 traffic and this is...

dannymcca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,SM-ES3-16-P works as a layer 3 module which means that the uplink which connects to router  ( Internally ) is a layer 3 interface . Is there a way we can use it as a layer 2 switch and connect the uplink as a trunk port ?

Hi:I am having problem with our router which have dual mpls link.The issue is that the primary mpls link is having bgp flapping issue while the secondary mpls link is not. We are using same standard bgp config accross the board. We have tried changin...

jmtiamson by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the best place to pose this question but I am wondering what other people use for % of bandwidth used on a circuit before upgrading?  For Example we run reports that we flag at 65% full.  This just means we will watch the circuit ...

hi.im in the progress of Configuring a Cisco 881 Router, for a branch office.Behind this Router they have an PBX, is it prossible to inspect SIP packet using CBAC, and thereby open for RSTP pinholes.i only have 1 Public ip adresser, and im not fond o...

All,Please let me know below  part number ordered for any one of your customer requirement .RS 449 cable , DTE  Male to smart serial 10 feet  (cisco product ):  CAB-SS-449MT>>EIA/TIA-449 DTE  Router : 1921Card   :  HWIC-1TRemote end terminating devic...