cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I have 2 tunnel interfaces on my spoke with GRE, 1 connects to hub1 the other to hub2.all is working well, both tunnels are up and with eigrp only 1 is being used while the other will be used if the main tunnel fails.now is there a way for me to h...

Hello , In my GNS3 lab i'm trying to setup IP inspect  in order to understand the functionnality of this command "ip inspect " , but  I cant' found the command under global config mode my show ver of  is :  Cisco IOS Software, 3600 Software (C3640-JK...

I have been trying to figure out a NAT issue on my 2811 and the inspect engine.I have 'ip inspect FW out' on my outside interface. If I turn it off, I also have to remove the access-list applying to inbound traffic on that same interface. Why is that...

ping 目标地址找路由表,traceroute 目标地址也找路由表,但是有时候能ping通traceroute不通,请解释为什么,也就是去的路跟回来的路不一样,就会出现上述情况,请解释下两者在路由表查找有那些异同。

Has anyone successfully run the dot1q tunneling on Cat4500 with Sup7L-E? I tried that on IOS XE 3.3 and newest 3.4.It is in feature navigator but i am not able to connect two access switching using trunk - only native vlan is translated. Apparently S...

I need help with ISDN Configuration. Any help will be appreciated as i am stuck here for a long long time. I am trying to connect an ISDN E1 PRI channel to BRI channel on different locations. I am pasting the running configuration of both the router...

Hello,I have a new c819hg-v-k9 which come with 2 antennas, one says for main 3g and other one says for gps which according on their labels on the router. My question is if i only use one antenna for the main 3g signal and not using the other antenna,...

Hello, I bought 3 2610XM's and realized i messed up and should of bought one 2611XM so i could have 2 ethernet ports but realize for another 80 bucks i could get an ISR 1841 router. Think there is value for that? I am working on my CCNA right now and...

HiA have a problem here. I have 2 subnet directly connected to a ASR 1002. This is the configuration !interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 ip address 193.145.14.114 255.255.255.252 negotiation auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1 no ip address shutdown nego...

Hi All,Need the clarity on IP flow ingress and egress and their functionalityAnd please correct my understanding on bothingress - Which monitors traffic enters into interface from LAN Egress - Which monitors traffic enters into interface from WANAnd ...

Dear All, I'm sniffing EIGRP packets using wireshark to get a close look about the DUAL operations in case of route failures, and noticed the following:- When the router (R1) first initiate an adjacency with another router (R2 for example), R1 will t...

We procurred new cisco router with module 'VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1'. Btw, we've found one command does not support like following.XXX003(config)#controller E1 0/2/1XXX003(config-controller)#channel-group 0 unframed                                           ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes