Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Alejandro Ruelas

Mi cliente tiene un problema con un swicht catálisis 2960 48TCL, se traba y no pasa datos hay que apagarlo y reiniciarlo para que este funcione, el swicht. Tiene 9 mese de que fue comprado, ya acudí con mi distribuidor y me dice que con el la garantí...

Hello,I have been tasked with creating a DMZ from scratch.  I am a bit of a network newb, so please forgive my ignorance. I am to connect two Cisco 4948E-F switches to two CheckPoint firewalls.  I will be using two 10g uplink ports from each switch t...

Hi all,I have a Cisco 1812 with IOS 12.4(15)T17.I would like to perform pppoe dialing using this device to my ISP. My ISP is using VLAN id 500 for Internet. I configure like below but seem unsuccessful. From the console, I can't even ping to internet...

We have 2 site which are currently connected using a layer 2 LES circuit with bandwidth a 1000Mbps.  We trunk specific VLans accross this link for management and resources.  At each end we have Cisco 6509 switches/routers.  We have installed a second...

Is there a mechanism that will allow me to delay the redistribution of routese from BGP>OSPF and OSPF>BGP until the BGP Peer has been established for a set period of time, say 5 minutes?                  

amvita by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router cisco 3825, It is being restarted autometically. and gives a message "System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x6125DCFC, address 0x15A3C78B" in show ver.can someone help me, what does it means and what is the reas...

Hi,I'm trying to configure 2 routers (cisco 886) to create a link between them via ISDN link (in france) but it doesn't workI think I put a base conf but nothing work :LAN 1 (192.168.220.0/24) => BRI0 (172.23.240.1) Cisco 886 <= ISDN =>  BRI0 (172.23...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Teh following output is generated by sh contextSystem was restarted by bus error at PC 0x41FE4988, address 0x813B at 10:07:23 EEST Wed Aug 29 20122800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(20)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: ...

Hi Guys,One of my routers seems to be running slow, I have done a "show interface" and the interface that appears to be running the ADSL shows the following. To me, it appears that the ADSL is syncing at 8829 Kb/s but the ATM0 interface has been conf...

I have the below setup and I want to get a Cisco router to enable failover between my ISP links.At the branch end, failover happens as there are only connected to the Headoffice MPLS lines.Whereas in the Headoffice, failover does not happen, and we h...

I know that I will be asked for more information on my setup but basically I am going to describe it below (summarized). I have a DR site that we replicate data to. Until this week, we were using an OC3 over ATM connection between two Cisco 3825 rout...