cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need some help with a QoS configuration I am trying to apply. I have two router R1 and R1 which are connected via Metro Ethernet. I have configured and applied the QoS configuration show below but as you can see R2 is not matching any of the t...

I am looking for a sample config for the following network as I have been tearing my hair out trying to get this to work:(Router A) ----- (Router B)        \              /         (Router C)               |         (Router D)Router D should only kno...

pashdown1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need change redandunt mode SSO to redandunt mode none ,and upgrade IOS XE  ,I correct ?1. I upload new IOS-XE  and check boot system bootflash:/NewIOS   (I will must upgrade rommon ?)2. I change configuration "redandunt mode sso ...

Hey There,I need to upgrade the compact flash memory on a 2821 router from 64 to 128, upgrade the ios, and re-script the router. So I'm wondering what is the correct sequence? With the router powered on, do i eject the existing flash, and install the...

I have two virtual servers that sit in my DMZ subnet. Pinging back and forth between these servers and other servers/machines at my main site (Site A) just fine. Between these servers and two my other sites (Site B and Site C) however, I cannot ping....

I've got two Nexus 7010's running HSRP north bound to a pair of ASA's, and BGP south bound to four 6509's. Is it possible to advertise default route to BGP neighbor (or prefer it via MED), only if the node is HSRP-active? Essentially the goal is to c...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two Cisco routers connected with a T1 link using PPP. See the network diagram. The attached diagram explains what needs to be configured for the remote site.Essentially, I need the remote site talking to the main site and I need phone tr...

I have a 7304 customer edge router with a Gigabit ethernet interface that has been throttled with a nested QoS policy. The outer is used to shape traffic to meet a CDR of 600M. Inside this I have CBWFQ with Priority Queue policyPremium Class for Voic...

I have a 2651 with a 4 port serial card. I cannot get any commands to work which might set the clock source. Is there another place in the IOS where I can set this?FEIDATAR#show hardCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Software ...

Hello all,When doing some tests with an ASR1K running 3.7.0.S, I noticed that everytimes I reload the router, I got the following error when it loads the configuration:mpls ldp discovery accept-targeted-hellos 15                                      ...

I have inserted a SIP-800 card into my CRS-8.   I inserted the SPA into the SIP.   I cannot find how I configure the SIP or the SPA.  I have spent the day reading the manual but no where do I see the commands to activate or get the SIP up and running...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card