cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi expertI have configured send community statement in my bgp router like:router bgp nnnnn.....neighbor 111.111.111.111 send-community bothneighbor 111.111.111.111 route-map out-to-isp out.....route-map out-to-isp permit 10match ip address 222.222.22...

julxu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,The only option that I have under the IOS that's installed on a 2900 series router is track. I don't have a version that supports SLA. The interface is connected to a switch that the ISP gave, and all of the tests that I've done refuse to make th...

Hi,I'm looking to get a couple of Cisco 7204VXR's with NPE-400 or NPE-G1'sWith both of these NPE's what version of IOS should I be looking for, which is stable and good for IP Routing?I'd like to know on past experiences or is there a document which ...

Hi,I have a 7609 with a Flexwan module with a PA-POS-1OC3.  Is there a command to determine they type of SFP in the module ?  sho controllers POS didn't provide the SFP type.Thanks.

bng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllWhile configuring IP SLA as following, reachability to fa 0/1 status not reachable, when I remove the IP SLA and test only one link at a time it works. Both links are working but with IP SLA link fa 0/1 status not reachableWondering the issu...

HIOut current infrastructure is simpleLayer3-switch....................Internet-Reuter..............ISP.modemwe got second ISP link which we terminate on another Router, how to send some trafic on ISP link 1 and some traffic on ISP link 2Second route...

Hi Team, i have Cisco 7200 VXR in which OC3 circuit is terminated.Module installed in VXR is PA-POS-2OC3 Now i have to move this connection to 3745 Router.What i need to know which card is required to connect OC3 in cisco 3745, as per online search t...

ahmad82pkn by Level 3
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to get one device to contact multiple devices in random subnets. To make sure this will always work I want to use NAT so that the customer in a random subnet does not clash with my own subnet. To make a connection to the customer I w...

Dear All please anyone can provide us the whole configuration of this HWIC please ....!!!the wic part number is :HWIC-2SHDSL .and it's wokrking on CISCO RUTER 2900 Seriese...??!?---Posted by WebUser Omar Seirawan from Cisco Support Community App...

Hello,I've recently bought a new Cisco 877V-K9, but i've a problem with connecting.When powering up the modem only the "OK"-led is green, but the rest of the leds are off.My computer is connected with FE0.What can be the problem?Best regards,Joost La...

Hi Expertsi have 1G Fiber link between 2 sites,as per MRTG output , the link is underutilized , but the strange is i m copying a size 100G from site 1 to site 2 , the download average just 16Megabyte per secondpls clarifyjamil

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card