cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to see if my ISDN (backup) circuit has been active recently. I have tried this command:>#show isdn historyoutput:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       ...

I'm currently using DLSW to bridge a VLAN to a remote site and it works fine.  I've been reading up on L2TPv3 and now I'm wondering if one is better than the other for my purposes (my hardware will support both), especially if multiple VLANS are bein...

guys suppose i have two routers a and b  A is connected to ISP and thus using BGP.........A is getting a route of 10.1.1.0/24 from B.....and we have added a static route towards B for 10.1.1.0/24 network (towards B ethernet, A and B isconected via et...

Hello,We have several location connected to each other with any to any wan uplinks. Our primary wan is routed with OSPF instances. When a OSPF router isn't reachable anymore our switches will use the default static routes. This all is working fine an...

Hello,I have two 881 Routers with IOS 15.1 on it.I build a VPN Tunnel between them to connect two private NetworksNET "A" 192.168.114.0/24 <> Cisco 881 IPSEC "A" <> Public Network <> Cisco 881 IPSEC "B" <> 192.168.115.0/24 NET "B"Everything works fin...

tnt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen this question around but never a definitive answer. It seems people get confused about what the required outcome is so I'll try and be detailed. We have W2K3 domain with Catalyst 4507 routers.Client (laptop, tablet etc) needs to redirect we...

Dear all,What is the load balance method of 3750 port channel ( by source ip , or by source mac ) to diver traffic to paths?I have tried to use 10.242.104.101 and 10.242.104.102 as source ip, it will travel to the same link (G0/1) within one port cha...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need your confirmation on this set-up that i'll be attaching. I am planning to implement this set-up, ECMP from the Core to the Internet Edge with ASA. From the edge default route will be injected pointing to the Internet and route redistrib...

Network is growing.I need a tool for SNMP provisioning.A control panel where I can enable, disable services on switches etc.For example set rate limit, ACL and so on for customer ports.I have mostly Cisco, but also Procurve and Zyxel (enterprice).I w...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,i just managed to config the Cisco 877 and send it to my client,when the client connect the router from his location the router can't make VPN connection to my HQ office,i can connect to the router using the external IP adress,i tried to re...