cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have configured my router to run OSPF and established adj with other routers (thru switch). However there are 2 routers that wont established the adj. It keep appears below log. It is in the same network/subnet. The MTU is 1500. What is other p...

Within a router, Is PAK_Priority preserved once a packet is encapsulated in GRE? In other words, if a EIGRP packet had PAK_priority set and was then encapsulated in GRE, does the GRE packet now have PAK_priority set?

Dan Weber by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, in my configuration there are several users and a radius server, I log in to everything with SSH.Now I need to create a user that can only be connected via the console port.and as soon as I create a user with the commandusername cisco privilege 1...

Hi,I am trying to secure the ports of my Switched using mac sticky.interface GigabitEthernet0/17switchport access vlan 10switchport mode accessswitchport port-securityswitchport port-security violation restrictswitchport port-security mac-address sti...

I have 4510 cisco switch. One of the switch port was down last nigt for few time and now its up. So my customer is asking me how long it is up. i mean its up time how long. How can i get this information with out syslog server.

rashedul45 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco C921 I am trying to set up as a secondary router. I have int g4 connected to the LAN with a 10.20.x.x networkInt g5 is connected to the fiber ring with a 10.15.x.x network.There are two other routers on the fiber ring. The difference i...

aldentel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ASR9006 with two RSP440-SE RSP and I am getting errors like:%ROUTING-BGP-2-ERR_MEM_ALLOC : [23] : Failed to allocate memory for attribute entry : pkg/bin/bgp : (PID=12845322) : -Traceback= 11d022e8 11d0907b 11d2e793 11d2f320 11d30641 ...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using cisco ISR4221/K9 router as terminal server to access some switches over console connection. However, when we try to connect those switches over console we are not getting any login prompt for credential input. It just gives blank scre...

Arijit007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the default when Proxy xTR and PETR features are enabled?Will all communication flow from the on-premises Router to the Internet environment?If we want to enable communication flow to the Internet on each router, do we need to configure each ...

hina316 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card