cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,        We recently purchased the Cisco Router 2951 router with the IOS 15.0. I have tried to put in my VIC2-4FXO card in it. When I did show invetery, it detected the card. Please see below:NAME: "CISCO2951/K9 chassis", DESCR: "CISCO2951/K9 c...

chandler8 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As a network administrator, what is a good tool to measure ISP performance?  Users have been complaining about the latency at the browser level and from normal FTP services.  Sometimes Internet sites will time out while loading.  Some days things app...

I have a question regarding the configuration of an ACL. For simplicity sake, the topology of the network is as follows:Traffic flow is from PRIMARY to COLD DR SITE ------->(PRIMARY SITE) LAN/IBM NSeries SAN/Dell Equallogic/Cisco 3825 ----OC3 (WAN/AT...

Hi,I'm trying to permit sepcific external IP address to access my internal webserver on port 8080. The problem I've been facing is that I have more than one public IP addresses and I am not really sure how to use our secondary IP address for this ser...

luumanioro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please find attached the site to site connectivity diagram over MPLS L3.If the HSRP is configured on both sites at the router inside interface, how can the routers be configured in a way that if an active link on the other or local site goes do...

Hi guys! Help me with remote changing ip address for my ASA5505.     Detail:interface Vlan1     nameif inside     security-level 100     ip address 192.168.1.7 255.255.255.0interface Vlan2     nameif outside     security-level 0     ip address 11.155...

Hi All,I thing that i find some bug in the newest IOS 15.1.4M.The case is falow:I start to configure failover for the costomer - make default route, make the default path but i cant find the comand IP SLA monitor.Is some meet this problem with this I...

georgievh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an OSPF to BGP / BGP to OSPF redistribution going on between our network and our MPLS provider.Basic diagram attached.I am just a bit confused about the route-maps being used for redistribution.As I understand it the first line of the route ma...

I want to expand my company network upto 370 remote users. currently only 10 users can connect with my ERP system. to do so, I have configured IPSec VPN on Cisco 2811 router and I have added a third party link load balancer in front of it to add 2 in...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 seperate WAN links, Serial 2Mbps P2P and MPLS 2Mbps links from my office to the data center.Both these lines have been configured for load balancing by creating a virtual tunnel. The load balancing works as both routes are avaialble in th...

Hi,I have two pair of Nexus7000 in my two datacenters as vPC pair (A&B in datacenter 1 and C&D in datacenter2 ).I have created VLAN 100 on all four Nexus with ip 10.1.1.2,.3 and .4. ip 10.1.1.1 is glbp and acting as GW for all my servers in both data...