cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have searched and can't seem to find any info on the client identifier constantly being lost from the DHCP reservation. I have been creating a DHCP reservation for an AP (as I have done many times and this is the first time I have run into this iss...

EE3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C1111-8PLTEEAWB that is connected to a primary ISP cable modem via Gi0/0/0 and has a default gateway static route. I connect a Verizon Inseego M3100 5G hotpot configured in IP Passthrough mode to Gi0/0/1 and set for DHCP and put a floating s...

I'm an MSP what is managing a Cisco ASA firewall in a datacenter - Software Version 9.16(4)14The ISP connection is 500MB down/100 MB upWe have about 20 IPSec VPN tunnels & 50 RAS VPN's at any given time on this firewall with a mixture of IKEv1 & IKEv...

sos66 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

 My cisco packet tracer came with a black default workspace. I've tried changing it to white without success. This workspace is not making me see the coordination well. Please help me. I can't work with this black screen

1001021158.jpg
Badusi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have cisco Router C1111-4PLTEEA with c1100-universalk9.16.12.04.SPA.bin installed firmware. Also we have Site2Site VPN with our HQ. CCTV traffic from this router is going to HQ via vpn, but during this process we have a lot of packet loss is...