cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,I am facing problem in my setup which includes cisco 3560 and cisco 2811 router.Actully I am ruuning BGP in 3560 l-3 switch.Some of the customers are connect to 3560 switch via 2811 router,all of those customer having same rate-limit.Some of the c...

Resolved! WIC Interface

I have a CISCO 1700 series router and I would like to remove the CSU/DSU WIC & add a WIC-1ENET is this possiable without having to upgrade the IOS Firmware.

magibson2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a set of Cisco 7201's in production that are running OSPF and have BFD enabled:router ospf 1     log-adjacency-changes     area 0 authentication message-digest     area 0 range x.x.x.x x.x.x.x     area 0 range x.x.x.x x.x.x.x     area...

Hello All, I want to get some traps back from CISCO 2800 router.  I am using the following three mib files.   MIB Name   Version 1   Version 2   Dependencies 1. SNMPv2-SMI Download | Download |  View Dependencies 2. CISCO-SMI Download | Download ...

Hi have a Hub & Spoke Frame Relay set up, R4 - R5 & R4 - R6 are all pinging ok, But if i go R5 - R6 or R6 - R5 they are not pinging each other,I cant get the PC which on R5 to ping R4 nor the Server on R6. I set up OSPF 1 for the Frame Links to see w...

Hi I have been trying to configure a 837 for a while now and I'm finally nearly there. So far the tests run(SDM interface test) and pass on atm0(WAN connection to the internet) but not on ethernet0. I am guessing i need to link them somehow but since...

hello all, im unable to create pri-group unter T1 controllers in 2651xm , I have 3 T1 VWIC controller cards [dual port], tried using differnt IOS [advance enterprise/IPVoice/SPservices], i can onyl see channel-group unter the controllers.network-cloc...

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,im trying to enable t1/e1 card on cisco 2651xm ios ver [flash:c2600-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25d.bin]WIC Slot 0:        T1 (2 port) Multi-Flex Trunk (Drop&Insert) WAN daughter card        Hardware revision 1.0           Board revision B0     ...

m.ateeque by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple questions regarding MPLS circuits.    Currently we have an ASR 1002.   There is a spa cardin this ASR that provides us a DS3 connection.  We use BGP as our routing protocol to the phone company's MPLS cloud.   We havenumerous remote a...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have the following situation:I have 4 1841 routers configured for load balancing and failover:                 net 1                    |router1 ------------------- router10    |                               |    |                           ...