cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

In PIM BIDIR, it is ok to forward the mcast traffic out of the interface where it was received, is that right?Will there be a case that there will be a split view over the DF over the LAN?Will there be a case that the elected DF does not get any mcas...

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am hoping you all can help me figure out the best way to do this:We have 2 locations that are connected across a p2p t1 and Location 2 comes back to location 1 for internet access.We have wifi networks setup at both locations for internal use.  We ...

kwilliams by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a c831 router that is having a few problems rebooting itself.  So had another 831 that I was not using so I copied the startup-config from the failing device to the other and swapped them out.  Most everything seems to work except I have a ...

When I execute the reload command on my 2811 it loads the correct bin file based on my startup config (see below), however the rest of my config doesn't load.     boot-start-marker     boot system flash:c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.124-24.T2.bin     boot...

HiLooking at the BGP Cost Community, I keep reading about how this influences the BGP best path selection process at the point of insertion (POI). Does this mean that the decision is taken immediately after step 8 in the Best Path Algorithm - ie Pre...

We have a router (ROUTER1) that is managed by our software provider that creates a site to site VPNconnection. The router has an internal and external IP and we have the external address setup in BGPas a network. This setup allows us to provide onlin...

I am attempting to establish a site-to-site tunnel between an ASA 5505 device and a Cisco 2811 Router. I can get the tunnel established successfully, but have no connectitivy between the two inside LAN's. If I attempt to ping from one LAN to another,...

Hello,we are using Catalist 3550 with L3 Image as Core BGP router for one AS. It is not a Full BGP router, in memory are only routes from our IX - interface exchange centre. Just a few.My question is:Is possible to add next AS to this device? Does it...

My customer has a Hoot n Holler application on their entreprise that consists of 7936s plugged into fxs ports which PLAR to a VoIP dial-peer with "session protocol multicast" and that, of course, gets multicast around the enterprise.So my challenge i...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

thanks for your helping. what is the problem?CISCO2811, Integrated Services Router 2xFE, 4 WAN slots, 128 FL/512 DR (default specs)they have default specifications like that, the router are fully new.after the router is powered on, the cursor is fla...

akinyasin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a problem with GW I get this mesage:Oct 18 17:24:29.389: %PQUICC_ETHER-3-UNDERFLO: Unit 0, underflow errorOct 19 19:37:01.373: %TCP-2-BADREFCNT: Tty0: Bad refcnt for packet 0x83E5FF80 during retransmit, 10.100.2.253(46158) to 180.33.186....

Hi,I'm configuring the 887W with the Cisco Configuration Professional under Windows 7.When I click on the Launch Wireless Application a new window comes up with a button called EnterI press the button and there is a page script error.Is this a known ...

mgregory by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes