cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,Before asking question let me put here what I understood.[ iBGP peers should not advertise routes learned from iBGP peers to other iBGP peers( as per BGP rules, which is there because AS-Path attribute functionality will be defeated..so this r...

gsumsonIE by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm working on a practice lab at the moment and trying to understand BGP and default routes in a network. I've attached diagram with a bit of information. From my reading I understand that you shouldn't redistribute BGP into and IGP such as EI...

conmurph by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to reduce the number of default routes on all of the routers on our corporate network which is around 60 sites.  The routing tables are too big and i am running OSPF.  Is it possible to create stub routers on the routers that are o...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks,Customer's got a problem.He can't configure "protocol pppoe" on his 2921 in a VDPN group.vpdn-group testaccept-dialinprotocol x <---- only l2tp or pptp are available, but no pppoeI've searched the whole internet for a reason/solution but ...

do cisco  now support the IOS c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA6.bin do is it recommended to upgarde the IOS , since the mention IOS have not given any issues so far???

Resolved! IPSec VPN

Can anyone point me to the simplest way to create a IPSec VPN to allow and encrypt traffic from the corporate office and a branch location? Do I need to create a GRE tunnel for this to work?

Hi  every bodyI have few questionsScenario # 1     h1(ipv6/ipv4), h2(ipv4), h3(ipv6)  , all are connected to hub.Is it possible for h1 to have  ipv4 and ipv6 addresses associated with the same NIC connected to  hub? will h1 use  ipv4 address when it ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

as the title above, i want to disable cisco 877w router password. i knew the password. the problem is, once after boot & type password, keyboard any key cannot type. the keyboard no problem at all when i type "boot" for booting. i can only at rommon ...

I have created a lab on GSN3. I have three routers, R1 is a network in EIGRP, the R3 is an OSPF network and in bettewen I has R2 redistribution EIGRP into OSPF. But in the routing table do not see the route redistribution. What occur? Next show runni...

I have a 7600 that is shutting down the 7600-SIP-200. I have replaced the7600-SIP-200, but I still get the below errors when I do show commands:LONPWGPR2#show diagnostic event Diagnostic events (storage for 500 events, 19 events recorded)Event T...