cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having lot of confusion understanding STP Port roles.I know, How STP determines the root bridge, but having understanding in Root port determination, and designated/Non-designated ports.I have uploaded a topology, please see.1. In topology, ...

Hi all,             I have  facing the problem in branch site , we have branches connected to HO by lease line and the failover is ISDN . i have configured pri timeslot and dailer at HO also configured BRI and serial INT at branch site .but the probl...

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering what is the maximum practical number of per VRF OSPF instances that can be created on 4948s.I read somewhere that it is unlimited, but doubt that - and worried about the CPU load - we have a 4948 and without anything major on it the CPU...

Does anyone know if the ip precendence command is available in Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-TELCO-M), Version 12.4(19b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1).  c2600-telco-mz.124-19b.bin"Thank you

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when issuing sh ip bgp neigh <IP> i am getting header sync problems and the peering stays IDLE - see below for outputAny help is appreciated before logging a TAC case :-) RP/0/RP1/CPU0:ND-NEO-RCRS1-ISP-DMZ-R1C11#sh ip bgp neig 192.168.32.18Tue Jun 2...

hi! i'm subscibing for wan connection for connection between branch sites. there are 2 types of connection recommended, optical and adsl. Optical to connect to the internet and adsl for vpn tunnelling between sites. What's the different between optic...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! what's the typical phsyical setup like if i would to have a vpn and fw in my env.pls refer to the file attached draft. is that the typical setup like?thx

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to communicated between vlan 1, 2,3, although inter vlan routing is enabled on cisco 3750 l3 switch.Bellow is the configuration.Please suggest on itAPHS_CORE#sh running-config                                   Building configuration... ...

Hello everyone.I have a DSL Implementation with PPP Dialer on my 1841. I have a problem with ISP, in some cases the PVC circuit goes down, then atm interfaces, flaps, after line issue, all interfaces goes UP again less Virtual Access. This is my ATM ...

HiI have 2 ISP links. The main one is configured and I am now configuring out backup link on the ASA.I am following Document 70559 Redundant or Backup ISP links and am at the stage where I set my second stack route have an admin distance greater than...

i have a Cisco 2911 ISR router with Seucrity Feature enabled, my Question is , can i use it to connect 30 people on to the internet without configuring a proxy Server on the LAN?will surfing the internet fast if i use the router to be Allowing just t...

Problem with GRE Tunnel:I keep getting tunnel 0 up down, and there is no route to the destination, even though I put in a static route.Message was edited by: kehagen Thanks guys.  Basically I fixed it by fixing the ip connectivity between the two ro...

Ken Hagen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes