cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi Experts,Couldn't get the BGP IPv6 ttl-security to work, did i missed something?The same configuration works for IPv4.If i change the ttl-sercurity to large value e.g. 240, it will work, but that should not bethe case as TTL = 255 - (hop count).===...

Hello, i was wondering what routing protocol or design considerations you would recommend for 50+ site with any to any connectivity over VPLS..?thanksrays

rays by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question

Newbie here...I have a Dlink router/switch/wireless device connected to myCable modem. I recently purchased a Cisco 871 that I'd like to practice on and was thinking of connecting it to my DLink device to simulate a WAN connection and have 2 differen...

billbmcse by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 5505, and I am having problem pinging the gateway on the outside. If was working fine when i just installed it and  then stopped after a few hours.I can see large number of 1334 switch ingress policy drops now.The outside interface ...

ashley_dew by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have the following scenario:Customer A has 6 locations all connected via L3 MPLS SP cloud. The customer recieves OSPF external type 2 routes from each location (well from PE router after MP-BGP VPN header is stripped and routes from 1 locati...

rays by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 7613 with redundant RSP720-3C-GE. It worked normaly.I run OSPF and when enter "show run" the process cpu raise to 99 percent. In "show proc cpu" I see "Virtual Exec" up to 99%.This is "sh ver":Cisco IOS Software, c7600rsp72043_rp Software...

To All newcomers and regular visitors: Let talk ratings. As you may or may not know there is a rating system here at the Cisco Support Community and while this may seem trivial to some it is of great use to others. Now currently there a 5 levels (Sta...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsI have a questions , I'm making tests in some routers using  QoS, I configure to mark the packets with   ip precedence=5, then I have to put in a equipment that send traffic the type of service (ToS) on the header IP , in order that the router c...

cesarmg182 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently purches a WAP 2000 and would like to add it to our network but I am having a terrible time.  I've plugged it in, but I cannot access it via it's default ip/gateway.... the instruction say to use 192.168.1.245... however our router dish...

adychesjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card