cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!I am configuring a Cisco 2821 router equipped with two WAN interfaces giving access to the Internet.The router is equipped with an ADSL card and an SHDSL card.There are two WAN lines, the ADSL line will be used for browsing and the IPoSHDSL line w...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im creating etherchannels on a stacked 3750 -lacp but th channel wont come up..is there something wrong w/ my config?ive shu /no shut all interfaces tooNumber of channel-groups in use: 6Number of aggregators:           6Group  Port-channel  Protocol ...

I have a 2620 router (see details below) and a 2912 switch.I currently use a T1 for my backbone. The T1 is connected to a WIC T1 DSU/CSU WAN card in the router. I would like to add more bandwidth to the router by adding a ADSL link. The router has 2 ...

Resolved! NTP question

I would like for my 4507 to be the ntp server for my LAN. It looks like I have to configure the NTP broadcast on a specific interface. So how does that work for the rest of the network or do I have to configure it on every single one of my interfaces...

Hello Everybody,I have been asked to comprove the forwarding rate (Mbps) and the performance (Mpps) of cisco 1841 routers, but I can't find no information about it at cisco site.Anyone know where I found these informations ???Thanks Again!!!!

Hi, I want to configure 2 Cisco 1721 each of them with WIC-1SHDSL-V3, in back-to-back configuration in pure bridge mode with static IP. Telco has already provided me 4 IP block.One of Cisco needs to be configured as CO and the other one as CPE. Can a...

Eric_1907 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Pls find the attached diagram,I m on a DR site, Customer requirement is he want his intranet server in HQ (http:a kind of internal Web application)  should be failover to DR site whenever the power from the HQ is totally shutdown.this m...

Dear Sir,normally cisco 7609 and cisco 3725 will take how much current.show power output of cisco 7609 issystem power redundancy mode = redundantsystem power total =     3795.12 Watts (90.36 Amps @ 42V)system power used =      1713.18 Watts (40.79 Am...

Resolved! Routing Question

Hello All:I need once again to turn to the experts here form some advice and instruction. I ran out of IPs from our initial contract with out ISP. They applied for and was granted /26 that are non-contiguious with out existing block. I wanted to avoi...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes