cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

MPLS VPN Provider edge DESIGNHi AllI  would like to design the MPLS VPN for a Corporation with around current estimate 500+ to eventual maximum of  1500 agencies or branches around The Corporation will own all the infrustucture has already been alloc...

cm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 3845 with integrated zone based firewall functionality. I am trying to see what are the maxium specifications in terms of this firewall function or limitations on it. Couldnt find wide docu which gives details as in rate of connections, ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have some question to ask you that i have some problem with VPN site to site. let me tell you ...At HQ i have ASA 5510 (for Internet connection) and Router 2811 link to Branch connection by VPN connection. for Branch we used Router 1841.So...

rechard_hk by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please Examine the Strange below route,and explain what is the issue for this strange routeR       150.1.2.0 [120/2] via 136.1.0.2, 00:00:11, Serial0/0                  [120/2] via 136.1.0.2, 00:00:12, Serial0/0C       150.1.1.0 is directly connected...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm setting up a Cisco 2800 series router for use with two T1s (bonded).  With the config below (all IPs altered a bit), if I plug a laptop into the FE0/0 port to test (with a public IP address from our 12.187.222.x block) , I can browse the web f...

jamie_5th by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI. I need to do a PBR traking an interface. When that interface goes down ( or the conectivity to the next hop is not reachable for example for some problem in the transmission) the PBR will not be applied. the restrictions are the following:IOS hav...

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys we have two redundant routers in WAN which is config with BGP with service provider....the LAN side wee have OSPF configured.Now we are agreegating BGP as we are getting heaps of OSPF routes with /24 from core......The situation is that we have ...

Hello folks,I have a 2821 cisco router with two Gigabyte ethernet interfaces. I have adquired a 2-Port Fast Ethernet Hight-Speed WIC for Cisco Integrated Services Routers. I have followed the instructions to install this slot, I have choosed the 0 sl...

Hey,Some clarity..I want to allow the default into my AS but block everything else..Would the config be:ip prefix-list permit seq 5 permi 0.0.0.0/0ip prefix list deny seq 10 deny 0.0.0.0/0 le 32or could we useseq 5 deny 0.0.0.0/1 le 32Or both would w...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,  I was wondering since I just found out that my Cisco 3825 router cannot support two DS3 WAN cards at full speed at the same time, is there a document somewhere or a web URL that gives direction in this area?  I am wanting to add another WAN 50M...

pboren by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

G'Day everyone,Wondering if anyone could help me out here. I tryingto get my head around this whole dampening thing. I know why you need it,and how to configure it. The only thing I don't know or understand is howto come up with the values (other the...