cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys we have a environemnt in which we are running ospf on your LAN side and BGP on WAN.....ospf is being redistributed into bgp and bgp is redistributed into ospf.....now we are getting default route and some specific routes from our provider..........

Resolved! Site to Site VPN

Hineed config help for site to site VPN. HeadOffice with Pix 515 with static public IP and Two branchOffice with dynamic Public IP. Branch office are equiped with 877 routerAppreicate help

melwin.uk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI am starting out new with RSVP and have read some documents on Cisco's website regarding the RSVP configuration. I have to say I still feel a bit lost with RSVP.Firstly a description of my network. I have a 6 site WAN. Every site has a VoIP...

Hi ,My router is configured with OSPF with service provider.Once in a while  I recieve the error ' Process 10, Nbr x.x.x.x on GigabitEthernet0/0 from LOADING to FULL, Loading Done '.At this time we loose the connectivity to this router.This happens q...

Hello people,im facing  problem trying to establish a GRE tunnel over  mpls. The topology goes as follows:(server) ----CE1(6500)-----PE1(6500)----vrf cloud-----CE2(6500)--FW-server needs to establish a gre tunnel with FW.-server receives a default ro...

Hi all, At the moment I'm using 6-7 gateways for our Internet connection for different traffics. I was thinking of combining all these links to one high speed link but before doing it I need to make sure if there is anyway that I can assign a minimum...

Hi,One of my site upgraded their lease line to 100 Mbps,So can I test the link through any tool/software which showing the correct lease line bandwidth?I tried some online bandwidh tester, but not satisfy.-Vaibhav

Hi,        I have one 2851 router with HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI at HO side and three 1841 at branch side with bri and serial interfaces . i want to configure lease line as a primariry and isdn pri /bri as a backup link . HO and branch are point to point .I am...

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpro champs,Will the speed of a link effect the jitter?I have an existing 2 Mbps circuit connecting two of my routers and am going to upgrade to a DS3 bandwidth. Will the jitter value come down due to increased bandwidth? Is there any reduction ...

I've got an MPLS network that is experiencing routing loops every 3-4 hours.  Our Service Provider says they are seeing advertisements from our routers for routes that are not in that part of the network.  When we check our routers, they say the oppo...

blamb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes