cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm sorry but I think this is going to be a long post....I have a problem accessing some IP addresses in my network and I think it is related to my router (a Cisco1841).I can assure everyone I'm at the point where I think nothing makes sense a...

We are building an infrastructure for hosting at a shared data center.  The goal is to have redundancy throughout the infrastructure.  Can someone please take a look at the rough draft design and give any feedback (good or bad)?The goal is to have mu...

Hi,I am not sure if this is the right location to ask these questions, if not please lead me to the right one.Under the Network Diagram section of the Filtering on Cisco IOS Router document (http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/paws/110318/ciscoiosur...

Resolved! cisco 880 and 860

I found in Cisco documentation attached below, that for the series 880 the "Recommend WAN Access Speed (with services)" is 8Mbps, and for 860 series is 4Mbps.Someone can tell me the throghput in PPS for the 880 and 860 series ? I need to trasport voi...

fedcre by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to setup a fips 140-2 compliant tunnel. We have a 2621XM which is on the list of compliant devices. But, the required ios image 12.3(3d) is no lonager available.Any suggestions on how I could obtain this specific firmware version?

bscharber by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am seeing input drops between cisco 7200 and cisco 6500.Drops are increasing continuosly.input queue: 0/1000/1512/0 (size/max/drops/flushes) total output drops=0.I have already increased the hold queue value to 1000.

In our proposed design, we will be hosting VM's at our DC, and using our Corp office as the redundant path.  We are peering to the same ISP and splitting the /24 into two /25's.  The two offices are connected via 100MB Metro Ethernet.  I am unsure of...

My BGP route has 2 routes for a networkcore-pri#sh ip bgp 8.3.26.0/23BGP routing table entry for 8.3.26.0/23, version 245129772Paths: (2 available, best #1, table Default-IP-Routing-Table)  Not advertised to any peer  65535 3356 26769    10.1.1.2 (me...

rgarlin00 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hie Mates,I recently bought a Cisco 1841 Router to replace a 1605 router. I copied all the configurations into the new router. Everything else is working fine abut now with the new router I cannont access the internet. I use Optic fibre to connect to...

oohkayyzim by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to set the MTU size for an ADSL connection using an ATM card?Current output is as follows:ATM0 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is DSLSAR (with Alcatel ADSL Module)  MTU 4470 bytes, sub MTU 4470, BW 832 Kbit, DLY 610 usec,  

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had to use a console cable and confreg to break into a router that I copied a new config into.I saved the current config to a TFTP server, made my changes (we were swapping ISPs so just changing IP addys), and once I did "copy tftp startup", I was ...

Has anyone been able to get the RVS4000 working with a static DNS provider (OpenDns for example)?  I've setup the DNS entries on the LAN side; however, the DNS values are defaulting to what my provider (Cox) offers.  Any assistance would be greatly a...

pisacksen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All.Kindly correct me if it is wrong.This may be the simple question but we have confisusion on this.The unmamageable switches work on layer 1 or layer 2.As we are not able to manage unmanagable switches and also not able to find the mac address...