cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a loopback internface 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0 on R1 and advertising this route via EIGRPR1router eigrp 110.1.1.0 0.0.0.255network 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.0no auto-summaryR2router eigrp 1network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.255no auto-summaryobviously, I am learning rou...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,If we need to control traffic entering  an interface of  L2 switch port can we create an access list and apply just like router to switch gigabit ports?Example : named access list telnet_access_onlyint gi0/0ip access-group telnet_access_only inWit...

hi all,i am having one scenarioi need to create 3 vlans likevlan1-- salesvlan2 --- techvlan3-- managerwhat i need is sales and tech are need to access their own vlan but manager need to access all vlansand gateway is single.

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following is the OSPF network..r1-----r2------r3|                  |        |                  ||                  ||                  |r4..............r5.                ..                ..                .r6             r7R4 & R5 are the ABRs for ...

My ISP requires that I be able to hard set the WAN port to 100Mbs Full Duplex.  Is this possible with the WRVS4400N?I see an option to set the switch ports but not the WAN port.Thanks for any help

keithwalz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What if anything do you use to compare 2 or more configs? I've used software called HyperConf (awesome program) under windows but it will not install into Ubuntu(yea I tried wine). it displays 2 configs side by side and will show differences with col...

Hi,I have a 2851 with :c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-9.T6.bin installed and I need to upgrade to one of the later version, but 6MB flash was not enough.I ordered the new Flash ( MEM2800-128CF), but the problem is it replace the old Flash and I loose...

asoka by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,What is ISR G2 all about ? Are those different that ISR by architecture hardware or  is it just the operating system is new with some added features?Do they have seperate series from cisco?Any link on cisco.com?Thanks in advanceSubodh

I have 2 identical 3560G switches.  1 is in configured and running, conig attached.  I am not a cisco expert at all.  What are my simplest options for setting one up to auto failover in the event of a hardware failure?  I am not concerned with load b...

Hi,I am at my Central office and we have two branch offices. We have site to site VPN from the two branch offices to the Central office. We have some servers in the Central office LAN for outside access to our clients and also for access from our bra...

Hi,I would like to ask if its possible to configure LACP between two 2948G-L3 over WiFi radio (other vendor)? The WiFi 5ghz radio was configured as transparent, and those two switches are 40Km apart. I wanted to configure LACP but I am not sure if it...

I am usig cisco 1841 with dual WAN connection to the internet.I want to send all voice taffic over over HDSL link and Data traffic to ADSL link.To achieve that I have created a ACL to match all voice traffic and then used a route map to send matched ...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes