cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a simple question. How can I configure and show duplex mode i.e. full or half duplex of serial interface which is running PPP or HDLC? Could anyone please advise?Thanks,Nitass

nitass by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have monitored some logs on our cisco 1700 series router. FIRST LOG :---------------On executing "sh int Serial" command we are getting output, where last line is.DCD=up DSR=up DTR=up RTS=up CTS=downI guess CTS=down means there may be s...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to understand "stacking". Lately I am hearing a lot about stacking and I dont know when do one should consider stacking and how it is done. I read about switches (3750) being stacked and lately I have a document that requires me to test...

Hi,I have two MGX8830/B with PXM1E. VISM-PR-8E1 and MPSM-8T1E1 exist in the MGX with backcard RJ48-8E1 each. I have two 2811 routers with AIM-ATM and one E1 card each.Now i want to connect both these MGX in a manner given below. R1 <-> MGX <-> MGX <-...

I have my wan router set to redistribute its eBGP learned routes into eigrp, which is then communicated to my 4510, and my 4510 then communicates those routes to my ASA. This is done mostly for backup purposes, which allow longer mask and shorter ma...

Hi friends,A basic doubt.I am checking REFLEXIVE ACLs. During Lab i found this behaviour.152.50.12.1 (R1)-----(R2) 150.50.7.7where 150.50.12.1 is untrusted & 150.50.7.7 is trusted.Reflexive ACLs are configured and working perfectly as expected. When ...

I currently have an AT&T Opt-e-man connection which is connected to my main router. There are 3 vlans which go over it to 3 separate remote sites. We are upgrading the speed of the connection and moving it to fiber. So, since my router doesn't sup...

jplowick3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded a Catalyst 4506 switch fromcat4000-is-mz.121-13.EW.bin tocat4500-entservices-mz.122-53.SG.bin The switch has multiple VLAN's with catalyst 3550 switches connected to it. We have numerous Linux, Windows, Printers that requi...

jrobnett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I want to ask that what is the minimum requirement(In terms of the number of P and PE routers required) if I want to connect my 5 data centers in different cities together by bulding my own MPLS backbone(my own cloud). This is just a private se...

Dear allI want to know what if DHCP is reside on cisco router or cisco Switch itself?then what issue must be considered for DHCP SNOOPING or IP SOURCE GUARD?

hi every one.i have got module NM-2FE2W-V2 for my 3845 router today but there is strange problme.when router boot up after decompresing the ios router crached and then reloaded,i test this module on 3825 and same thing happend.im using IOS ADVAVNCE E...