cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I need all of you to verify command HSRP that i was configure 2 switch for (Active/Standby).On switch 3560G1- core-switch 01 (Active)interface Vlan10 ip address 192.168.3.3 255.255.255.0 ip access-group aclall out standby 7 ip 192.168.3.2 st...

hi gurus,is this possible to configure on acl?1.from Internet to client - deny icmp and tracerotue2. from client to Internet - allow icmp and traceroutei have this on my router and my lan cannot do traceroute may be because of the NAT.interface FastE...

Hi Experts, I am practising SOURCE GAURD using command "ip verify source". I am aware that "source guard" feature will be used with DHCP snooping to verify IP Address. Also, "ip verify source port-security" can be enabled to verify the MAC Address. ...

Has anyone exprience browsing speed problem with MetroE?I have 100 web sites behind 3 MetroE links to 3 ISPs. All took only less than 3 seconds to load the homepage from ISP 1 and 3. But from ISP2, only 99 took only less than 3 seconds to load the ho...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NM-2FE2W-v2

Hi ,We have NM-2FE2W-V2 card installed on Cisco 3845 router.It is showing in show version/show inventory & show diag.But in show diag it is showing PORT Adaptor is Disabled Deactivated.We have loaded the correct IOS version in chassis but it is still...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,When working with OSPF NSSA lab, I was trying to originate a default-route to Area 0 from NSSAR1 ------------- R2-----------------R3 area 1 NSSA AREA 01. In R1 When i use command "(config-router)#default-information originate alway...

Is it possible to get some calculation on the overhead on moving from standard GRE Tunnel to IPSEC GRE Tunnel.With GRE Tunnel when I do a normal ping to another network on remote end it takes 150ms what is expected with IPSEC GRE Tunnel.Any suggestio...

Hello folks - I have a stack of 3750 switches that are trunked to several 2960 switches using MMF (LT/SC connector). The SFP that is in use is GLC-GE-100FX. However, all the trunk ports between the 3750 and the 2960's are running on half duplex. Ther...

Hello,We are running RIP v2 between the Customer Edge Router and PE. PE advertises default information to the CE and CE advertises only two of its connected segments to the PE.We are happening to see a typical issue, where CE not sending its v2 updat...

ramakccie by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've attached a gns lab that I created and need help with. What I've got is the following:Customer A and B connect to ISP_PE1 and ISP_PE2.ISP_PE1, ISP_P, and ISP_PE2 run eigrp in AS100.ISP_PE1 and ISP_PE2 are running BGP in AS200 and peer with ea...