cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an unreliable WAN link that drops out for ~15 a couple times a day. All my GRE tunnels drop at once causing a hard outage, shown in the log as new adjacency due to expired hold-timer. I increased the hello-interval and hold-timers and things a...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created a nested QoS policy shaping traffic to 1 Gb/s on an interface forcing certain traffic to a priority of 66000 to use that pipe with the assumption that all other traffic will use best effort. I can see the commands pop up when typing them...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please share thoughts on the following topics for a CCNA guy.1. What is GRE tunnel and why we really need that2. What is the difference between point to point , point to multipoint GRE tunnel.3. What is GRE keep alive and why we need it.4...

Is it possible to configure an atm0.837 interface to communicate with an ESR via d-slam and metro ethernet, but on the ESR side I am using the GE4/0/0.103I cannot ping the ESR, can you pick up any problems with the attached configs?

I have an ASA 5510 that has a route statement in it for a specific class C IP block which routes requests to that address space over our inside network - we have a private link into that third-party network. This works fine for most uses, except for ...

ibrewster by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PBR service policy on a GRE tunnel interface collecting data off a Ten gigabit interface. When the service policy is applied to the tunnel interface the sh proc cpu history is pegged at 100%. When I remove PBR the process isn't impacted at a...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI need to restict telnet access to switches, mean i should able to telnet LAN Switches from core switch mangement vlan.I have apllied ACL, but after applying ACL, i am able to ping access switch but i am unable to telnet, config is pasted below...

Hi All,starting debug ip routing I am observing the following message every 60 secs in my buffer log:RT(VRF): NET-RED 0.0.0.0/0There are only 2 static routes configured, no any dynamic routing protocols.What this message means exactly? Is there any c...

Hi,How to map multiple ip address to a object-group and configure in router?,how to configure in access-lists for permit this source Object group and destination to ANY.ANy thing else pls let me know?Tnksramu

hi allI need to restict telnet access to switches, mean i should able to telnet LAN Switches from core switch mangement vlan.I have apllied ACL, but after applying ACL, i am able to ping access switch but i am unable to telnet, config is pasted below...

I'm getting this error msg in my log.May 13 11:14:35: %OSPF-4-FLOOD_WAR: Process 2020 re-originates LSA ID 10.51.253.128 type-3 adv-rtr 10.0.1.3 in area 5May 13 11:18:05: %OSPF-4-FLOOD_WAR: Process 2020 re-originates LSA ID 10.51.253.128 type-3 adv-r...

Hello,When trying to configure "QoS,Percentage-Based Policing",on a 7600-SIP-400 with SPA-2X1GE, I get the following error:WAN#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.WAN(config)#interface GigabitEthernet2/0/0WAN(config-if)...

7pliapis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ios version 12.2(18)EW2 in 4507r, i want to udgrade to a new version.What version you recommend?sh ver:Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9K91S-M), Version 12.2(18)EW2, RELEASE S...