cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I've done some reading on the discussion forum and see many people wanting to shape a circuit down to a certain speed. However, I'm looking to shape in a bit of a different way.We have a couple 3MB internet circuits and during a time of conges...

This is a branch off of another post I was trying to help someone with this morning, but I was curious about what I posted:If I have to shape traffic to 128k only during times of congestion, would creating a class-map to match any traffic and applyin...

Hi folks, I need to configure switchports on my distribution 6513 switches. Servers will be connected to such ports. I see that ports serving servers on this switch are typically configured as 'bpduguard enable'. I understand that bpduguard would pr...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've hit a problem in routing my data.How do i force all traffic comming into S0 (a wic-1t) and out of S1 (a different wic-1t) and vice versa. The cables on both are x21Thanksgnich

gnich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Simple yet frustrating question: I had to pull back some Linksys SRW2016 and SRW2024 switches on a repo of leased equipment from an old customer. They went out of business and did not provide IP addresses of the switches for proper management. I a...

Hi all,Since several weeks, we have encounter a downtime/instability in our LAN. The root cause of the problem was : 1 Ethernet patch cord connected in loop on a noname microswitch This microswitch was connected to a Cisco 2950G access switch running...

Question:I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with equal cost static default routes. Here is the configuration of the 3560: ..interface FastEthernet0/1 no switchport ip address 8.8.8.1 255.255.255.0!interface FastEthernet0/2 no switchport ip address ...

denny.lee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cant figure this out to save my life. Can somebod take a peek at this and tell me if this is right. I cant get the controllers to come up/up they are always up/down. I put them on a 2821 and they come right up. I do show them up/down but they never...

Hi Allwhats up gold picked up my serial inteface on my internet router as being 1.54mbs.this is not the case, its only 1mb so the graphs are inacurate.when I do a sh int it says bw is 1.54mbs.my question is where is that being picked up from?#sh int ...

Any good white papers regarding amount of bandwidth needed for a corporate site. I understand that many factors are involved but I need to come up & present to management the need to increase the amount.Thanks in advance !

smartin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card