cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a 2800 Series router with ip fa0/0 ip address 172.16.0.10 .I also have a spare router 3800 Series and wnat to run HSRP between them .All the linka are configure on 2800 series .Please help me on this .We have Vsat.Rf mpls,And serial Link confi...

We have a remote site with a T1 connection and a backup DSL line. On the DSL line, I would like to place an ASA 5505 with an "always-on" LAN-to-LAN tunnel back to our network. Of course, this would be so that if the T1 circuit failed, it would failov...

I have a hub and spoke network, one hub(BGP Cisco 2811 Router)and 3 spokes. The hub internet link is 15MB, I want to limit one spoke to use 4.5 MB. How do I go about this? Please assist.

faithmugo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,iam having 3745 router it was freequently hanging so iam unable to sort out the issue.So plz any one tell to how to sort out.It was hanging then i forced to restart then it was working fine.Like the happning twice or thrice per a day.plz hel...

Scenerio:- GRE Tunnel configured from points "A" to point "E" and works fine.Between "A-B" "B-C" "C-D" "D-E" there are no QOS mechanism's. Links vary from 10mb/100mb/Gigabit.Question:If on the GRE Tunnel you place traffic shaping of say 5mb, does thi...

Dear sir,we have cisco 3745 router on that we r getting the fallowing error.so plz tell me how can i trableshoot.Please see the log snapshoot of interface reset Jun 5 11:25:25.135: %CLEAR-5-COUNTERS: Clear counter on all interfaces by consoleJun 5 ...

Guys,I need your expertise, in my new 6509 switches. I dont know, why I cant ping my call manager from the coreswitch and from my call manager to core.I created vlan 3 (for voice)interface vlan 3ip address 10.133.3.250 255.255.255.0 Management vlan 1...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to filter routes from my BGP neighbor using the cisco document:"How to Block One or More Networks From a BGP Peer"This does not seem to be working for me, am I missing something?I only want the routes in the below access-list in the BGP r...

i need to open 4 ports on a router.ports # 80, 443, 6464, and 7575.i feel really dumb, but can someone help me out? its for a IPSEC, LAN-2-LAN connection. THey can send information, but cant receive, and these ports are closed. They need to be open. ...

anyone can tell me , please, how i can reset to original configuration , a cisco router 1802Best RegardsGerardo valdez

I have 3 E1 links between 2 routers ,1st 2 links are configured as multilink and 3rd one standalone .I am running static routing now my question is this multilink performance is not good u can say degraded and i want to move my traffic on standalone ...

I have a customer consolidating two WAN routers into one. The one router will have connections to two ISPs. They want to keep their two previous AS numbers. I do not believe it is possible to run multiple AS numbers on one router, but how would I han...

jdoolin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes