cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ALL, We have our OWN AS numbers published via our ISP and Our comp. is merging with another who has their own AS. How do we get both running on the same Gateway, if not what do we need to accompolish this task.Thanks in advance,

subra4u by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured 2 WAN connections on router 1812.-----interface FastEthernet0 description $ETH-WAN$$FW_OUTSIDE$ ip address 88.xx.xx.xx 255.255.255.252 no ip redirects no ip unreachables no ip proxy-arp ip nat outside ip virtual-reassembly zon...

I'm adding an ISA server to publish my OWA site. this will require an external interface. Since the ISA will have a public IP, I was thinking of creating a WAN VLAN for the ISA, Fortigate. Since 3560 is a layer 2 switch, this VLAN should be ...

smccollum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am updating and combining a couple of routers. Router A is a 1711 router with a Single T-1 circuit. Router B is a 2611 with a single T-1 circuit and also a 2 port FXO card -both ports in use. The 2 ports are analog lines mapped to equivalent por...

We are currently looking to replace our Cisco 3640's (15 sites) with a more up to date router platform.I'm leaning towards a Cisco 2821, but mgmt. wants me to evaluate/investigate the Juniper J-Series router; probably a J2320. Can folks provide any ...

Dear sir,i have head office having 3640 router in that NM-8AM cord is there and i have one remote branch in that dialup modem is there now we want from that dialup modem to nm-8am cord i want to acceses application server .so how can i configure the ...

I have a 1721 router which have been used with another IOS then now. before repalcin the IOS E1 modul was fine .. could you help me bellow you will find the show version Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C1700 Software (C1700-Y-M)...

adriatikb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with my NAT on a 2611xm routerAfter some time of use, I have no access outside from inside, the nat table (sh ip nat translation) is empty and appears no longer work, I do not understand what is happening!The only solution is to r...

EricSACSO by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a issue because I have a single router for do multihomed, this router haven't enough ram memory (256 MB) for full table. My peers send me two default route but I want load sharing because now only out by a peer.How can I load sharing wit...

redcoruna by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has existing 7500 router (rsp-jk9sv-mz.12.4-16) and is performing some class-based QoS bandwidth policy on its WAN links. With the need to monitor each QoS Class bandwidth usage, is there a MIB available for this.Can "CISCO-CLASS-BASED-QOS-...

vbalaram by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have purchased a Cisco 2811 router with an appropriate IOS which will support IP over TDM.I have the E1 connection from the service provider,now what all parameters are required to configure so that my router will support IP over TDM,Can any one...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes